RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sex and the Olympic Village
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/09/12 8:15 pm    ::: Sex and the Olympic Village Reply Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/08/sport/olympics-village-sex-party-athletes/index.html?hpt=ite_t1

Quote:
"In the Village you have an official masseuse and I was having problems with my leg after my race. So I went to the medical center which ultimately led to me having a rub down and I remember the very pretty lady who was going to treat me. She said: 'Please take off your clothes' and then she said 'Oh my God, look at your body, I've never seen a body like this!' So she helped with the rub down and afterwards I knew something was going to happen, and it did."

— Anonymous

Quote:
"With a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you want to build memories, whether it's sexual, partying or on the field. I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty."

— Hope Solo

I would be trying to holla at every sexy ab moving from the Caribbean, South America and Italy. Trapped in those close quarters with all of that rippled sexiness, young, hormones flowing... I wouldn't even care. What happens in the Olympic village stays there.

"So baby, what do you run? Really? Wanna show me your form?" Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 08/09/12 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=72745&highlight=lochte

pilight

PostPosted: 08/09/12 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOCOG is not pleased

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/unauthorized-condoms-olympic-village-controversy-london-summer-games-durex-080812

Quote:
Organizers of the London Games, following a tradition started in Barcelona in 1992 and backed by the IOC, placed 150,000 free Durex condoms in dispensers for the more than 10,000 athletes competing this summer. Durex paid for the right to supply the condoms.

PostPosted: 08/09/12 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
LOCOG is not pleased

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/unauthorized-condoms-olympic-village-controversy-london-summer-games-durex-080812

Quote:
Organizers of the London Games, following a tradition started in Barcelona in 1992 and backed by the IOC, placed 150,000 free Durex condoms in dispensers for the more than 10,000 athletes competing this summer. Durex paid for the right to supply the condoms.

Quote:
Though athletes and officials were permitted to bring personal items into the village, the spokeswoman told The Guardian that LOCOG "will look into this and ask that they are not handed out to other athletes because Durex are our supplier."

This cracked me up.

Also, damn... these people went through 70,000 condoms in two weeks. They were like damn rabbits. lol

Quote:
The number of condoms supplied at London broke the record of 100,000 offered in Beijing four years ago. Organizers of the 2000 Sydney Games had to pull out an additional 20,000 condoms after the athletes worked their way through the initial allocation of 70,000.

PostPosted: 08/09/12 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So the official team masseuse sees countless athletes, but somehow she "never saw a body" like the anonymous runner's? Eh. Sounds like a tramp to me.

PostPosted: 08/09/12 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

well...now that we know why Kobe and Lebron show up to every female sporting event... Wink

PostPosted: 08/09/12 10:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JACKOWACKO wrote:
So the official team masseuse sees countless athletes, but somehow she "never saw a body" like the anonymous runner's? Eh. Sounds like a tramp to me.

More likely the whole story is made up.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
jap

PostPosted: 08/09/12 11:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sex. There's a potential Olympic sport! Very Happy

PostPosted: 08/09/12 11:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
JACKOWACKO wrote:

More likely the whole story is made up.

Doubtful. Why remain anonymous AND make up sex stories?

I can definitely see this if there was a language barrier between the two. "Nice body" is understood by all.

Also, why must she be a tramp even if that is how it went down? She saw something she liked and went for it. "Nice body" is just an icebreaker.

I'd have far more illicit stuff to say, say if Ryan Bailey (track) showed up on my table. Wink

PostPosted: 08/10/12 3:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<object width="480" height="360"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/liNnCKPeEv0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

norwester

PostPosted: 08/10/12 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The thing I like about most of what I've read in the media (admittedly, not much) is that there seems to be no distinction between the male and female athletes and how much they like sex and how much sex they'll be having. And it's mostly not been negative, either. It's refreshing.

PostPosted: 08/10/12 9:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In terms of Team USA, Parker and Whalen are married and Augustus in engaged so they most likely won't be taking part with other Olympians. The rest are fair game.

PostPosted: 08/10/12 9:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, they aren't even staying in the Village, so I always assumed things were a little bit different for the basketball teams. More effort required? Or I guess a visit to the village. Wink Laughing I like your "most likely" qualifier. Who knows about any of these folks? I was more posting in general regarding all Olympic athletes.

PostPosted: 08/10/12 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I somehow doubt most of the female gymnasts are involved, considering most of them are underage.
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 08/10/12 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Youth Coach wrote:
I somehow doubt most of the female gymnasts are involved, considering most of them are underage.

If both parties are underage, that wouldn't be an issue, sticking with the two-year rule (14 yo with 16 yo but not with 17 yo). Unless they are assigned chaperones...in which case the youngsters would have to hope the chaperones wanted to engage on the other side of the bush.

I am not promoting teen sex at all. But if that's what they want, do it legally and safely. And I hope and pray the youngsters are ready for it, cuz it could be an emotional kick in the gut if not ready.

~rAf
wadethered

PostPosted: 08/10/12 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Sex. There's a potential Olympic sport! Very Happy

Only if it's competitive! With different events - solo, pairs and teams-degrees of difficulty, deductions for "early dismounts" (pulling out), maybe a 30 second position clock...

pilight

PostPosted: 08/10/12 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

If both parties are underage, that wouldn't be an issue, sticking with the two-year rule (14 yo with 16 yo but not with 17 yo). Unless they are assigned chaperones...in which case the youngsters would have to hope the chaperones wanted to engage on the other side of the bush.

I am not promoting teen sex at all. But if that's what they want, do it legally and safely. And I hope and pray the youngsters are ready for it, cuz it could be an emotional kick in the gut if not ready.

The minimum age for Olympic gymnasts is 16, which is also the Age of Consent in England. Therefore, none of them are underage (except maybe the Chinese).

PostPosted: 08/10/12 11:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

The minimum age for Olympic gymnasts is 16, which is also the Age of Consent in England. Therefore, none of them are underage (except maybe the Chinese).

Actually, you just have to be turning 16 in the Olympic year, so some may be 15.

PostPosted: 08/11/12 4:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

Given the population of China, the Chinese may not recognize a minimum age at all. (Wow! Now I'm making politically incorrect jabs.) Shocked

PostPosted: 08/11/12 8:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="jap
Given the population of China, the Chinese may not recognize a minimum age at all. (Wow! Now I'm making politically incorrect jabs.) Shocked[/quote]

Weird statement that makes no sense. China has had the slowest rate of population growth for decades due to the controversial 'law of the land' of allowing just one child per family.

~rAf
jap

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
jap wrote:

Given the population of China, the Chinese may not recognize a minimum age at all. (Wow! Now I'm making politically incorrect jabs.) Shocked

Weird statement that makes no sense. China has had the slowest rate of population growth for decades due to the controversial 'law of the land' of allowing just one child per family.

Oh, really! So they did get around to taking extreme measures to stem the population growth. I lost track of that back in my youth. Of course the one-child policy only applies to 35.9% of the population while the rest have special exemptions.

Last edited by jap on 08/11/12 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
tfan

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:

jap wrote:

I don't think they enforce that law. Their population is still growing and grew 17% (which for them is almost 200 million people) from 1990 to 2010 according to Wikipedia. Their population growth rate is lower than the US, but higher than most of Europe (which has a number of countries with negative growth rates).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth

Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

Question,because i dont know the law in the USA for it but i read that an actor from the show Lost married a girl when she was 16 and he was in his fifty. Is that allowed?

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

Question,because i dont know the law in the USA for it but i read that an actor from the show Lost married a girl when she was 16 and he was in his fifty. Is that allowed?

Whether it is allowed or not: ewwwww!

PostPosted: 08/11/12 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Youth Coach wrote:

The laws regarding that vary from state to state. In most states it would be allowed. In the others, it would be allowed with her parents permission.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: