RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

So, here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you do?
Would you select high contrast color film?
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Smoovie

PostPosted: 09/20/05 5:33 pm    ::: So, here's the question, and please give an honest answer: Reply Reply with quote

Subject: ETHICAL QUESTION

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand ethically. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

You are in New Orleans, Louisiana to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you...some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer...somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under ... forever.

You have two options:

You can save the life of G.W.Bush, or ...you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/20/05 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 09/20/05 6:58 pm    ::: Re: So, here's the question, and please give an honest answe Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
Subject: ETHICAL QUESTION

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand ethically. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

You are in New Orleans, Louisiana to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you...some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer...somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under ... forever.

You have two options:

You can save the life of G.W.Bush, or ...you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

I wouldn't lift a finger to save him. Besides, I really like taking pictures.

PostPosted: 09/20/05 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd pull him into the boat because I don't think I have it in me to watch a person die....but once he was safely inside the boat, I'd kick him in the balls so hard, he'd be a soprano for the rest of his life.

sambista

PostPosted: 09/20/05 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i shoot a gazillion photos of him crying like a baby, pleading for his life, then i'd save him and think about what good i could do with that shit hanging over his head.

PostPosted: 09/21/05 8:28 am    ::: Re: So, here's the question, and please give an honest answe Reply Reply with quote

I'd take all the pictures that I could, remove my foot from the top of his head, and then pull him out.

I'm not a killer like he is.

Judy

pilight

PostPosted: 09/21/05 8:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This hypothetical schadenfreude makes me sad. Sad

PostPosted: 09/21/05 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
This hypothetical schadenfreude makes me sad. Sad

Oh well, you can't say Geo hasn't had any pleasure off of others misfortunes. In fact, he's made himself and a lot of his buddies, a butt load of money sticking the screws to others. Let us have our fun.

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: