RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Spanish finals Ros-Casares vs Perfumerias Avenida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/24/12 2:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Game 2 of the Finals between Ros and Avenida starts now!!
http://www.feb.es/index.aspx

Scheduling it directly against Barcelona in a UEFA Champions' League semi-final second-leg may not have been the best move ever for their ratings/attendance.

PostPosted: 04/24/12 2:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Game 2 of the Finals between Ros and Avenida starts now!!
http://www.feb.es/index.aspx

Scheduling it directly against Barcelona in a UEFA Champions' League semi-final second-leg may not have been the best move ever for their ratings/attendance.

Haha yeah Laughing but the place looks pretty full though

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maya's basketball IQ is not that high..

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
7upster

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

It really is not, but it could improve. Was Lyttle ok, have not seen her since she crashed into the board? Anyway it looks like Ros is going to win this thing.

7upster

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Where can I find a box score?

7upster

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is the clock off, I thought the game was about to be over. Ok, so this thing is not over yet. Ros better stop jacking up shots and turning the ball over

JohnyK

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

7upster wrote:

http://baloncestoenvivo.feb.es/

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

Not getting the high scorer in the game you wanted, huh? Smile

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Haha Shades you are so predictable i was talking about her taking 3 threepointers in the fastbreak or with 21 seconds on the shotclock when 2 people before her just missed a 3pointer. But hey believe what you want

Shades

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does anybody own the rights to #9 for Ros, or was I just catching her on a good day?

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No i dont think so.

I didnt know that Shay could speak spanish

Shades

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Murphy's spanish is pretty good.

ucdt3

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Haha Shades you are so predictable i was talking about her taking 3 threepointers in the fastbreak or with 21 seconds on the shotclock when 2 people before her just missed a 3pointer. But hey believe what you want

Had she made the 3's...what would her BBall IQ have been then?

Also, making or missing 3pters and/or when a player does or doesn't take them effects a person's BBall IQ that much? News to me.

Last edited by ucdt3 on 04/24/12 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
bballfan2005

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The DeSouza/Bonner combo isn't enough. Aren't there any good European guards who want to play for Avenida?

Mathies to LA 2013
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Also, making or missing 3pters and/or when a player does or doesn't take them effects a person's IQ that much? News to me.

When the game is chaos and your team just missed 2 threepointers in a row had 2 turnovers in 2 minutes time then its not very smart to take those threepointers is it? Pull back(get the ball to the PG) and set up your offense.. All about basketball smarts

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Does anybody own the rights to #9 for Ros, or was I just catching her on a good day?

That would be Laia Palau, the Spanish point guard I said I prefered somewhat over Dominguez. And no, no one owns her WNBA rights.

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Also, making or missing 3pters and/or when a player does or doesn't take them effects a person's IQ that much? News to me.

When the game is chaos and your team just missed 2 threepointers in a row had 2 turnovers in 2 minutes time then its not very smart to take those threepointers is it? Pull back(get the ball to the PG) and set up your offense.. All about basketball smarts

Again, I'll ask the question...if the shot goes in...does that make her BBall IQ go up instead?
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballfan2005 wrote:
The DeSouza/Bonner combo isn't enough. Aren't there any good European guards who want to play for Avenida?

Torrens went to Galatasaray and Dominquez went to Ros. Then De mondt went to Wisla and Snell played in the Australian league. Thats a big change on the perimeter.

Hopefully Anna Cruz will play for them next year. They could really use her.

Last edited by Michelle89 on 04/24/12 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Again, I'll ask the question...if the shot goes in...does that make her BBall IQ go up instead?

Nope in or not it wasnt a smart shot. You can turn it every way you like but it wasnt.

bballfan2005

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Torrens went to Galatasaray and Dominquez went to Ros. Then De mondt went to Wisla and Snell played in the Australian league. Thats a big chance on the perimeter.

Hopefully Anna Cruz will play for them next year. They could really use her.

Those are huge losses.

Is it too early to say that next year's ELW champion will come from a country other than Spain?

Mathies to LA 2013
Shades

PostPosted: 04/24/12 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3

PostPosted: 04/24/12 4:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Nope in or not it wasnt a smart shot. You can turn it every way you like but it wasnt.

Bingo! It was not a smart shot! Happens all the time in basketball especially during as you called it a "chaotic" portion of the game. That does not mean Maya does not have a high BBall IQ. It was just a "bad" decision on her part. Now, is her BBall IQ the highest in the league or on her team? NO, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a high BBall IQ. Could it be higher? YES, but so could 99% of ALL BBall players especially the ones from the good ole US of A. Now, if you really want to know exactly how high Maya's is, call her USAB (and former UConn) Head Coach. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to let you know. Wink
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 4:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
ucdt3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Bingo! It was not a smart shot! Happens all the time in basketball especially during as you called it a "chaotic" portion of the game. That does not mean Maya does not have a high BBall IQ. It was just a "bad" decision on her part. Now, is her BBall IQ the highest in the league or on her team? NO, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a high BBall IQ. Could it be higher? YES, but so could 99% of ALL BBall players especially the ones from the good ole US of A. Now, if you really want to know exactly how high Maya's is, call her USAB (and former UConn) Head Coach. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to let you know. Wink

That may all be but i have seen her play this whole season with Ros and lets just say this is not the first time and also not the only 1 in this game and it wasnt 1 not so smart shot it were 3 in about 2 minutes time.

Maybe i overreacted when i said her basketball IQ is not high that was frustration on my part. But lets just say she wouldnt do that if she was playing for US or for Minny because Reeve or Geno would say something about it in a sec Wink

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/24/12 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BTW for people who missed game 1 of the finals. Here is the link.
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/baloncesto-femenino/baloncesto-liga-femenina-ciudad-ros-casares-perfumerias-avenida-21-04-12/1382842/

Game 2 will be on there soon! And if you look in the bottom of the screen at Programas completos (26) you can find the semi-finals against Rivas on there as well Smile

7upster

PostPosted: 04/24/12 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JohnyK wrote:
7upster wrote:

http://baloncestoenvivo.feb.es/

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: