RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Best fake pass of the season?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/01/12 8:41 am    ::: Best fake pass of the season? Reply Reply with quote

Chris Paul fakes the between the legs pass to Griffin and puts it between his legs and goes for the layup. He fakes everyone out the building including Griffin lol. Describing it doesnt do it justice just watch the vid and you will understand Shocked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwsCnf-NVFc

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
jaye

PostPosted: 04/03/12 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

the one thing that impresses me most about paul.... is his growing maturity.... he's not that same guy that punched his opponent in the nuts in college.... Smile

PostPosted: 04/03/12 11:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jaye wrote:
the one thing that impresses me most about paul.... is his growing maturity.... he's not that same guy that punched his opponent in the nuts in college.... Smile

College? I thought he did that in the NBA.

PostPosted: 04/03/12 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jaye wrote:

Yeah he is really stepping up as a leader and the mature person of a wild clipper team. Unless you tap him on the head like Pau Gasol did Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
bballfan2005

PostPosted: 04/03/12 3:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

braveniler58 wrote:
jaye wrote:

College? I thought he did that in the NBA.

Nope. He did it to Julius Hodge of NC State in 2005. He was suspended for an ACC tournament game (which his team lost) and likely cost his team a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament (I believe they lost in the 2nd round).

He's come a long way since then, but I still don't see him as the ultimate leader.

Mathies to LA 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: