RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Texas Tech at Colorado (BLACKOUT??)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 01/15/05 2:56 pm    ::: Texas Tech at Colorado (BLACKOUT??) Reply Reply with quote

I was looking at the DishNetwork guide and they have the TexTech@Colo game as being blacked out, as far as I've been able to tell, the games that have been blacked out on Dish have also been blacked out on DirecTV this year.

This is got to be some sort of regional thing, the last Fox RM game was blacked out, and one earlier this year was blacked out, not sure if it was RM or MW, but this sux, and I wonder what the deal is...

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 01/15/05 9:05 pm    ::: Re: Texas Tech at Colorado (NOT BLACKED OUT??) Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
I was looking at the DishNetwork guide and they have the TexTech@Colo game as being blacked out, as far as I've been able to tell, the games that have been blacked out on Dish have also been blacked out on DirecTV this year.

This is got to be some sort of regional thing, the last Fox RM game was blacked out, and one earlier this year was blacked out, not sure if it was RM or MW, but this sux, and I wonder what the deal is...

Strange, it's being shown on DirecTV, but it's blacked out on Dish Network ... what is going on with this crap.?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: