RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoovie

PostPosted: 09/07/05 7:18 am    ::: Candyman, Candyman, Candyman!!! Reply Reply with quote

I don't know where all the propaganda is coming from, or the reasons for it. But, the police, medical center, and the local media, is spending an awful amount of time dispelling the rumors coming out of that Astrodome. More than they should have to.

I've spoken to several cops and medical personnel, (that I know personally) and nobody can confirm many of the stories of crimes supposedly related to the evacuees situation. In fact many of the police I spoke with said, local criminal are just as likely to take advantage of this situation.

This past weekend, I went to the dome with my cousin, who's a RN at St.Luke's. After I reading about the claims of medical personnel being raped, I asked her did she hear of medical personnel being raped. She said if that was true, St. Luke's would pulled their staff so fast. But, far as she knows, these stories are spinning like a bunch of folklore's. If you believe most of what you hear, you'll probably believe you can't spin around and say "Candyman" 3 times, without trouble, too. That's how bad the rumor mill is spinning

There's only been one confirmed story of sexual assault.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4941777/detail.html

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: