RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Anyone know about DJ equipment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blzntr33s

PostPosted: 08/30/05 9:31 pm    ::: Anyone know about DJ equipment? Reply Reply with quote

My husband has left to me the joy of finding the right DJ equipment for him. Rolling Eyes I don't know if there's a chance anyone can help me, but it's worth the shot... I figured someone might at least be able to point me to some place that offers a breakdown of all the features and so on.

Basically, we're starting from scratch and need the right equipment. Right now, I have a Gemini CD9000 (which I'll probably have to replace) and a Vestax PMC-15 MKII. I'm not sure if certain mixers work with certain CD decks only, or if they're fairly universal.

Also, anyone familiar with the belt-driven CD decks that allow you to emulate scratching? I'm looking for either one of those or the standard dual deck with the scratching feature, but I'm not sure which is better.

Thanks in advance!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: