RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Houston @ Minnesota
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNfan22

PostPosted: 08/17/05 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

norag1 wrote:

Detroit is 5-3 (should be 6-2) with KT. They now have the tie for 4th. I think Detroit is fine with the trade so far.

I think they are fine w/the trade right now too. But I'd argue they could just as easily be 4-4 or 3-5. They pulled off wins over MN & SASS that could just as well been loses.

bigsportzbabe wrote:

I think that Katie said she wasn`t coming back next year...and if that`s the case then they would have gotten nothing for her...I think that the Lynx made a smart move.

I dont know if she has 1 yr left on her contract or not. If she does I would think BL might core her. If not, I think she would shop herself around. She signed a deal in 2004 butnot sure if for 2yr or 3yr. She had been signing 1yr deals till last yr.

norag1

PostPosted: 08/17/05 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MNfan22 wrote:
norag1 wrote:

Detroit is 5-3 (should be 6-2) with KT. They now have the tie for 4th. I think Detroit is fine with the trade so far.

I think they are fine w/the trade right now too. But I'd argue they could just as easily be 4-4 or 3-5. They pulled off wins over MN & SASS that could just as well been loses.

bigsportzbabe wrote:

I think that Katie said she wasn`t coming back next year...and if that`s the case then they would have gotten nothing for her...I think that the Lynx made a smart move.

I dont know if she has 1 yr left on her contract or not. If she does I would think BL might core her. If not, I think she would shop herself around. She signed a deal in 2004 butnot sure if for 2yr or 3yr. She had been signing 1yr deals till last yr.

Well, a win is a win, they all aren't gonna be blowouts. It does not matter how it happens as long as they get it done.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: