RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dates for 2010 playoffs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snlMINAJ

PostPosted: 08/20/10 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

this is not fair at all. im really actually pissed about it, NBATV sucks i dont get it here ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mb1

PostPosted: 08/22/10 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bumpity bum p

LONG LIVE THE WNBA!
caune

PostPosted: 08/22/10 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
Nerd2 wrote:
Just received a tweet that the Storm's first game will be 11PM Eastern (8 PM PDT) on Wednesday the 25th. Checking the updated ESPN2 schedule, this will be the ESPN2 game for Wednesday assuming the baseball game before it ends on time. The other ESPN2 game is Thursday @ 9PM EDT so it's either a late starting East game or a 6PM Phoenix game start.

So, this makes the West:
SEA-tbd 25/27/29
PHX-tbd 26/28/30

And, just a bit of Seattle bragging: I've included the ticket link which includes a seat-by-seat choice method. You can see how much of the lower bowl is already sold out. Our T-shirts say "I AM home-court advantage!"

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F0044FC785F2BD1?artistid=806022&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

fuck fuck fuck.
I'll be doing my clinicals til 8 pm on Thursday and should just make it to the arena for the last 5 minutes of the game...but I will make it for the last 5 minutes come hell or high water!

scratch that, I won't see shit because the game starts at 6..now I just have to hope for some divine intervention?

PostPosted: 08/22/10 5:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:
threefrom60 wrote:
This really messes my schedule up too. I was so certain that we'd play Thur/Sat/Mon that I didn't ask for Sun off from work. I'm scheduled 2pm to 9pm... I need to get it covered, obviously, but I also really need to know if it'll be an afternoon game or a regular night game.

Anyone know anything about the schedule for Sunday the 29th???

Sunday would only be if necessary. There's an ESPN2 window for 8PM Eastern on the 29th. They are probably playing the percentages for both coasts.

And, yeah, messes me up too. I was assuming a Saturday away game so I don't think I can make a Friday one Sad

friday will be in l.a. its a 1-1-1 format this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: