RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

A-Rob, KB to Israel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/03/05 2:25 pm    ::: A-Rob, KB to Israel Reply Reply with quote

http://www.safsal.co.il/earticle.aspx?id=1508

Quote:
Bnot Raanana Hertzelia released Mandisa Stevenson and signed Ashley Robinson (6'4, 22), a member of the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury.

http://www.safsal.co.il/earticle.aspx?id=1405

Quote:
Hapoel Tel Aviv, who is on a five game losing streak, is using the break to make some changes. Tel Aviv signed KB Sharp, a young point guard and member of the WNBA’s New York Liberty.

L'Coe Willingham was MVP for the month, and Christon is averaging 16.9 on over 60% shooting from 2!

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 01/03/05 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That is awsome for L'Coe. I really like her game and hope she keeps working hard and stays in the W. We need those players who don't mind doing the heavy lifting.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/03/05 2:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agreed she became the wife's favorite by year end (besides Lindsay of course).

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 01/03/05 4:37 pm    ::: Re: A-Rob, KB to Israel Reply Reply with quote

I hope all goes well for K.B because the Libs could really use her being more confident and "Sharp" this season (if she returns to the team). They have to give her minutes in Every game though, she will never get better if they don't show confidence in her.

BCBG25

PostPosted: 01/03/05 4:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hold on to that Baby, Blaze, I'm telling you!

PostPosted: 01/04/05 1:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
Hold on to that Baby, Blaze, I'm telling you!

Oh she better, Meka is my favorite Lib player and I'd be heated if Blaze traded her.

Lior

PostPosted: 01/05/05 12:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I want to see Shameka starting in NY next season. Don't know who should be benched but she needs to start. She's playing the 4 here by the way, and doing pretty damn good.
I'm so happy about K.B, I think it should be a good situation for her. She's gonna play the point, and has the #1 & #3 best scorers in the league on her team along with some young tall Euro center. She needs to run this team into the playoffs.

About Le'Coe, gotta give it to her, she's been truly great here. Too bad for her team that she's leaving next week to finish her degree, best of luck to her.

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 01/05/05 12:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GoLiberty03 wrote:
I want to see Shameka starting in NY next season. Don't know who should be benched but she needs to start. She's playing the 4 here by the way, and doing pretty damn good.
I'm so happy about K.B, I think it should be a good situation for her. She's gonna play the point, and has the #1 & #3 best scorers in the league on her team along with some young tall Euro center. She needs to run this team into the playoffs.

About Le'Coe, gotta give it to her, she's been truly great here. Too bad for her team that she's leaving next week to finish her degree, best of luck to her.

I have been keeping an eye on the site to find out how Meka is doing, she has been scoring and rebounding for her team huh? I hope that she starts for the Libs this season too, she should help them alot.

I have a question, there was a pic of D-Train on the site (Safsal) where DeTrain was almost touching the rim (for a rebound or shot), is there anyway that you can post that pic for me.

Lior

PostPosted: 01/05/05 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Here you go
http://www.safsal.co.il/AirDTrain.jpg

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 01/05/05 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GoLiberty03 wrote:
Here you go
http://www.safsal.co.il/AirDTrain.jpg

Thanks alot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: