RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Purdue recruits - Summer Nation Domination

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boilerjay

PostPosted: 08/02/05 12:25 pm    ::: Purdue recruits - Summer Nation Domination Reply Reply with quote

http://www.smallwebsolutions.com/RRR/news_template.php?

40-1 record, the lone loss came when three players were out, 4 National Titles

desafiada6

PostPosted: 08/02/05 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ahh yes...the future looks bright in West Lafayette! Very Happy

boilerjay

PostPosted: 08/02/05 2:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Love your avatar!

desafiada6

PostPosted: 08/02/05 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

why thank you! I'd say those are my fave Boilers and even though I have yet to see what Campbell will contribute, I'll throw her in there too...simply because she's a fellow Whitney Young alumn. Yup, I'm a homer! HHAAAA Razz

bullsky

PostPosted: 08/02/05 2:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

desafiada6 wrote:
why thank you! I'd say those are my fave Boilers and even though I have yet to see what Campbell will contribute, I'll throw her in there too...simply because she's a fellow Whitney Young alumn. Yup, I'm a homer! HHAAAA Razz

I watched Campbell in the IHSA Girls Elite Eight. She's going to be a good player! And I'm glad that Purdue is doing so well! I'm an Illini fan first, but a Boiler fan second!

desafiada6

PostPosted: 08/02/05 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah I caught a few games at Whitney Young, she looks good. The only problem I have is with her size...I think she'll need to bulk up in order to bang with the big girls in the conference.

bullsky

PostPosted: 08/03/05 12:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

desafiada6 wrote:
Yeah I caught a few games at Whitney Young, she looks good. The only problem I have is with her size...I think she'll need to bulk up in order to bang with the big girls in the conference.

Yeah I agree. And by the way, your avatar does rock and how cool are the Purdue Uni's! The best in the college ranks for sure!

desafiada6

PostPosted: 08/03/05 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They are cool EXCEPT I'm not too keen on the gold ones. Kinda shiney...but I do enjoy the white and the black.

what are your Illini going to do this year?

bullsky

PostPosted: 08/03/05 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

desafiada6 wrote:
They are cool EXCEPT I'm not too keen on the gold ones. Kinda shiney...but I do enjoy the white and the black.

what are your Illini going to do this year?

I'm hoping we surprise people and I think we can. We return a lot of people. We return Maggie Acuna, Erin Wigley, Danyel Crutcher, Janelle Hughes, and Brittney Daugherty.

And we also have a really good recruiting class coming in. We were the second best recruiting class in the big ten. http://fightingillini.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/111004aab.html And now we finally have a legit post in 6'5 Erin McCarthy. So I'm actually excited for this years team!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 08/03/05 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Illinois should fire the head coach, first and foremost.

Don't know how much Purdue will miss Heikes, but I really like that kid. Hard working, overachiever, didn't back down from defending bigger players, etc. Really much more valuable than her numbers show.

desafiada6

PostPosted: 08/03/05 2:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmm, I may have to check out the Illini...I really don't like the head coach though but hey, whatever.

Yeah I agree Cam, Heikes was great! I just loved her emotion, blue collar worker! I think they'll be fine at that position, I'm a little more worried about the PG spot, I hope Webb comes back and plays like she did towards the end of last season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: