Board Junkies Forums

Crazy Trade idea...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 07/30/05 12:25 am    ::: Re: trades Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
Streaks wrote:
Was it just me or did PeeWee play really well in the Olympics. It was almost like she was a new person. When Shannon is under control, shes fine. But lately, shes been craaaazy with the ball.

Yes, she seems to like the international game a lot. She was in good form in the 2002 international season.

Thats odd. Maybe she feels pressured to be flashy here or something. I dont know what to think of it, but I remember she had a particularly great game against one of the teams. I think it was the Czechs but I'm not sure.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 07/30/05 12:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, she seems to like the international game a lot. She was in good form in the 2002 international season.

Shannon also played her best with Katie Smith. So we just need to get Pee Wee with the Lynx and have the trapezoidal lane.

bullsky

PostPosted: 07/30/05 12:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Her best game scoring wise didnt come against the Czechs, it was against the home town Greeks. No wonder she had a great game Rolling Eyes

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/30/05 12:59 am    ::: Re: trades Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:
Well ***Wee is a definite upgrade assist and scoring wise, and can provide leadership, something that the papers say is lacking in MIN. Idea And as ugly as MIN has been playing as of late, I seriously doubt that they'll put themselves in a better position to draft Pondexder than SASS or CHA, and CHI gets #4.

Therefore, ***Wee is likely better than any PG MIN can get in the mid-draft position that can help them immediately. They surmised that Katie will play another ~4 years, (whether or not she starts going downhill within those years is also a question), so MIN can't wait too long for a PG to develop. Idea

Yeah, I agree. Minnesota cant wait too long. They have some great young players (Hayden, Ohlde, Jacobs, Mann) and these players will want to win. I thought this year, Minnesota could surpise people, but once again, the PG problems have held them back. Well, that and Katie Smith's struggling.

And I also agree about the order of the draft. I cant see Minnesota getting a top 4 draft pick. I see the first two picks going to Charlotte or San Antonio, and then the third going to either Phoenix if they begin to stumble(which I dont think they will) or Detroit followed by Chicago.

**Was it just me or did PeeWee play really well in the Olympics. It was almost like she was a new person. When Shannon is under control, shes fine. But lately, shes been craaaazy with the ball.

Yeah, it's definitely doubtful that MIN can 'out-lose' CHA and SASS, then you have DET, as you mentioned, and CHI gets the #4.

Of course, MIN can try their luck by playing the lottery, but meanwhile, they miss the playoffs, they already have a low attendance, and the off-season offers might not be as good... MIN can further gamble by trying to get a steal lower in the draft order, but hey, good luck. Exclamation

***Wee and Katie playing well together last year is also a nice coincidence... Idea Hmmm...

jrh

PostPosted: 07/30/05 3:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i would like to see harrower get traded. Sms doesn't know how to use her or doesn't want to know. After todays game thats says it all. She doesn't score alot but does more than gets credit for. Also williams she is to good of a player to be sitting on the bench. Like all the other minny players that they have let go they will probably star in another team. Trade them so they can enjoy there basketball.

caune

PostPosted: 07/30/05 8:50 am    ::: Re: trades Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
***Wee and Katie playing well together last year is also a nice coincidence... Idea Hmmm...

It's no coincidence, Pee Wee and katie play well together Cool
And getting Pee Wee may help keep Kayte around longer as they are close friends!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: