RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gopher Fans, Can you maybe help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/31/04 12:40 pm    ::: Gopher Fans, Can you maybe help me? Reply Reply with quote

I understand Sunday is Lindsay retirement night. Obviously y'all know about Puppy Whalen and what a nut for Lindsay my wife and daughter are.

Do you think someone could pick me up any program/poster/memorabilia that they may have to commemmorate the day? I would gladly pay you for it, right away (check or to your paypal account if you have one).

Pleeeeeezzze? Thank you for your help!

Oh, and if you see her, please tell her that the CT family with the puppy named for her was wishing her the best and we can't wait for her return to her second home!

gopher5

PostPosted: 01/03/05 8:21 am    ::: Re: Gopher Fans, Can you maybe help me? Reply Reply with quote

I did not take the poster that was handed out at the game, but have the program from the retirement dinner. There is not too much to the program, but can send it.

A side note, several pictures of Lindsay were auctioned off and raised over $4,000 for the scholarship in her name. The top item went for over $1000, but the rest went for several hundred dollars each.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/03/05 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's really cool about the scholarship fund. Thanks about the program, I will PM you my address if you don't mind. Thanks!

gopher5

PostPosted: 01/03/05 10:06 am    ::: Program Reply Reply with quote

Sounds good. I put a brief summary on the dinner in the WNBA section of the board that may be of interest to you.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/03/05 10:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Read it! It sounds like a great time, wish I could have been there. Crying or Very sad

KatValeska

PostPosted: 01/03/05 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms

I have the Gopher's media guide from last year with Whalen on the cover. I'd be happy to send it on to ya.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/03/05 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks Chaos (note, cannot 100% in good conscience use "Prof").

That would be great, I'll PM my address. Dani will be thrilled!
Very Happy

KatValeska

PostPosted: 01/03/05 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Thanks Chaos (note, cannot 100% in good conscience use "Prof").

That would be great, I'll PM my address. Dani will be thrilled!
Very Happy

Awesome. I'll get it out in the mail to ya sometime this week. Hope she enjoys it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: