RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

THE WNBA OWNERSHIP CHALLENGE (GAME)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 11:11 am    ::: THE WNBA OWNERSHIP CHALLENGE (GAME) Reply Reply with quote

THE WNBA OWNERSHIP CHALLENGE
(SEE ANYONE INTERESTED IN PLAYING THIS WNBA GAME? MESSAGE)

OWNERS AND TEAMS:

MERCFAN3--------------------------SEATTLE
UCDT3-------------------------------MINNESOTA
DAVISBALLER3---------------------DETROIT
NICKV1025--------------------------CONNECTICUT
PANTS-------------------------------PHOENIX
SPARK4LIFE------------------------LOS ANGELES
MYRTLE-----------------------------NEW YORK
BECKYHAMMONFAN#1------------SAN ANTONIO
APOCOLOCYNTOSIS.................TULSA
SPORTSGURU----------------------WASHINGTON
JRAE--------------------------------SACRAMENTO
J-SPOON----------------------------INDIANA
ICEY23------------------------------CHICAGO
DDUBDAWG__________________ATLANTA

RULES AND PROCEDURES

* THE FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WILL BE THE CONDUCTION OF THE EXPANSION DRAFT FOR THE TULSA PULSE.

[b]* OWNERS, IMMEDIATELY UPON APPOINTMENT, MAY BEGIN SENDING ME THE NAMES OF THEIR [b]SIX PROTECTED PLAYERS THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE. I WILL SUPPLY THE NAMES OF THE AVAILABLE PLAYERS FOR SELECTION TO THE TULSA PULSE WHO MAY SELECT UP TO 13 PLAYERS IN TOTAL BUT MAY NOT CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE PLAYER FROM THE SAME TEAM.

* Once Tulsa makes their picks from the Unprotected Pool. All Owners will have 10 players, except Tulsa who will have 13.

Then the Challenge will proceed to Initial Signing Phase (no trading yet). During the phase each OWNER will be permitted to sign one additional player, should they so choose, to get to the 11 player limit, except for Tulsa who will be permitted a ceiling of 14 temporarily.

Upon completion of the Initial Signing Phase, all Owner Player Ceilings (limits) will be extended to 12 players, except for Tulsa 15 At this time, the Trading Phase commences. During this phase Owners may both sign and trade players at will as long as, (a) they stay within the 12 and 15 player limits respectively and, (2) they only select players who played in the WNBA in the last three years, i.e, 2007, 2008 and 2009.

To stay within Owner Player Ceilings, Owners must waive players.

We will stay within this phase for reasonable time so Owners can barter privately with one another and figure out where they want to go with their teams.

Then, we will conduct the 2010 WNBA Draft.

Subsequent to the Draft, Owners will be provided time to reduce their teams to the 11 player limit.

* OWNERS MAY WAIVE A PLAYER AND SIGN ONE AT THE SAME TIME BY SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE PLAYERS NAMES. SHOULD I RECEIVE REQUESTS TO SIGN THE SAME PLAYER, I WILL GO WITH THE EARLIEST DATE/TIME OF THE PRIVATE MESSAGE.

* ONCE THE REGULAR SEASON IS COMPLETED, I WILL ARRAY THE TEAMS ACCORDING TO THEIR YEAREND RESULTS, SO WE CAN DETERMINE THE ORDER FOR THE 2010 WNBA DRAFT AND WAIVERS.

* WE WILL THEN CONDUCT THE 2010 WNBA DRAFT.

* SUBSEQUENT TO THE DRAFT, OWNERS WILL BE PROVIDED A DEADLINE FOR REACHING THEIR 11 PLAYER ROSTERS.

* ALL WAIVED PLAYERS MUST BE SENT TO ME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE. I WILL POST THE PLAYERS PERIODICALLY FOR YOU TO CONSIDER FOR SIGNING. WAIVER SIGNINGS WILL BE BASED ON A RANKED (ARRAYED) BASIS ACCORDING TO LAST YEAR'S RANKINGS, I.E., WORST TO FIRST. THE PLAYER MUST CLEAR THE TEAM ABOVE YOURS BEFORE YOU CAN CHOOSE HER. SHOULD THE TEAM RANKED ABOVE YOURS HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN A PLAYER AND YOU HAVE NOT, THE TEAM ABOVE GETS PASSED OVER IN YOUR FAVOR.

* WAIVER EXAMPLE: CHICAGO WAIVES KATIE MATTERA. I WILL PLACE KATIE ON THE WAIVED LIST WITH A CUTOFF DATE FOR TEAM BIDDING. AS SOON AS THE CUTOFF DATE PASSES, I RECEIVE BIDS FROM BOTH SAN ANTONIO AND WASHINGTON FOR THE KATIE. SINCE WASHINGTON FINISHED BELOW SAN ANTONIO IN LAST YEAR'S RANKINGS, WASHINGTON GETS TO SIGN THE PLAYER. SHOULD WASHINGTON HAVE CHOSEN A PLAYER OFF WAIVERS PREVIOUSLY AND SAN ANTONIO HAD NOT, THEN SAN ANTONIO WOULD GET TO SIGN KATIE.

* NOTE THAT THE 2008 TEAM ARRAY FOR WAIVERS WILL CHANGE TO THE 2009 ARRAY, ONCE THE SEASON ENDS.

* WAIVER ARRAY FROM 2008 (SEASON UNTIL SEASON ENDS):
ATLANTA
WASHINGTON
CHICAGO
MINNEAPOLIS
PHOENIX
INDIANA
SACRAMENTO
NEW YORK
LOS ANGELES
CONNECTICUT
DETROIT
SEATTLE
SAN ANTONIO

WAIVERS
A permanenent WAIVER LIST will be maintained and updated in the third (3rd) blog of this message. It will be the Owners responsibility to monitor this listing.
Waived players will be added to this list as they become available.
Waived players will be shown on the list by name, expiration date and claimed.
All expiration dates will close at 10:00pm EST.
When a player is officially claimed, the name of the successful team will be posted and thereby shown in the Claimed column.
Players not claimed by the deadline will be marked Free Agent in the Claimed column.

Example:

Waiver List
October 2, 2009

Waiver No._Name____________Expiration Date___________Claimed

#1_________Mary Jones, G_____October 2________________Atlanta
#2_________Shirley Ives, F_____October 2________________Free Agent
#3_________Lynn Beam, C_____October 3________________
#4_________Betty Aga, G______October 3________________
#5_________Myra Linn, C______October3________________Washington

WAIVER PROCEDURES
Offers to claim waived players must be sent to Headquarters (HQ) through private message.
The Subject of any and all requests must be shown as either Waiver# + Player Name, TRADE, OR FREE AGENT+Player Name, i.e., WAIVER #4 Betty Aga, TRADE, FREE AGENT Shirley Ives.
Only requests in the above format will be honored by HQ.
If an Owner needs to stay within Ceiling to claim the waived player, the request must show the name of the player to be waived to stay within ceiling. No Waiver Claims will be approved above Owner Player Ceilings.

FREE AGENTS

Once a player clears waivers (goes unclaimed), she will be marked Free Agent in the Claimed column. This player then may be signed by any Owner at any time, provided the Owner is within ceiling.
Free Agent requests will be approved based on the first request received in HQ.
Again, Owners must indicate the player to be waived to get to ceiling, within the request.
Free Agent signing requests must show FREE AGENT + NAME in the Subject field of the private message.

TRADES

Trade Requests must depict TRADE in the Subject area of the private message.
Both (all in multiple team trades) must send a request to HQ, to confirm the authenticity of the trade.
Again, each Owner must show any player names for waiver in the private message, if an Owner needs stay within ceiling to accommodate the trade.

Last edited by RavenDog on 09/08/09 9:37 am; edited 21 times in total
RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 11:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ATLANTA DREAM

OWNER: DDUBDAWG
GM KAREN BRYANT
COACH: MICHELLE MARCINIAK

G IZIANE CASTRO MARQUES
F/C ERICA DE SOUZA
F CHAMIQUE HOLDSCLAW
F JENNIFER LACY
G IVORY LATTA
G SHALEE LEHNING
F SANCHO LYTTLE
F ANGEL MC COUGHTRY
G COCO MILLER
G ARMINTIE PRICE
C MICHELLE SNOW

CHICAGO SKY

OWNER: ICEY23
GM: STEVEN KEY
COACH; STEVEN KEY

F MISTIE BASS
G DOMINIQUE CANTY
F CANDICE DUPREE
F SHYRA ELY
C SYLVIA FOWLES
C KATIE MATTERA
G JIA PERKINS
G K.B. SHARP
G KRISTI TOLIVER
G ERIN THORN
F TAMERA YOUNG

CONNECTICUT SUN

OWNER: NICKV1025
GM: MIKE THIBAULT
COACH: VAN CHANCELLOR
ASST. COACH: MIKE THIBAULT

C CHANTE BLACK
G KEISHA BROWN
F KERRI GARDIN
C SANDRINE GRUDA
F AMBER HOLT
G ANETE JEKABSON-ZAGOTA
F ASJHA JONES
G ERIN PHILLIPS
G LINDSAY WHALEN
G TAN WHITE
F TAMIKA WHITMORE

DETROIT SHOCK

OWNER: DAVISBALLER3
GM: CHERYL REEVE
COACH: RICK MAHORN
ASST. COACH: JEFF WALZ

C/F KARA BRAXTON
C CHERYL FORD
G ALEXIS HORNBUCKLE
F CRYSTAL KELLY
F TAJ MC WILLIAMS
G/F DEANNA NOLAN
F/C PLANETTE PIERSON
F OLAYINKA SANNI
G KATIE SMITH
G NIKKI TEASLEY
G SHAVONTE ZEALOUS

INDIANA FEVER

OWNER: J-SPOON
GM: KELLY KRAUSKOPF
COACH: LIN DUNN

G TULLY BEVILAQUA
F TAMIKA CATCHINGS
C DAVENPORT
G TAMECKA DIXON
G/F KATIE DOUGLAS
F/C EBONY HOFFMAN
G BRIANN JANUARY
C JESSICA MOORE
F SHAY MURPHY
C TAMMY SUTTON-BROWN
F CHRISTINA WIRTH

LOS ANGELES SPARKS

OWNER: SPARK4LIFE
GM: PENNY TOLER
COACH: POKEY CHATMAN
ASST. COACH: SUZI MCCONNELL
ASST. COACH: JENNY BOUCEK

G SHANNON BOBBITT
G MARIE FERDINAND-HARRIS
G KRISTI HARROWER
C VANESSA HAYDEN
G BETTY LENNOX
C LISA LESLIE
F DELISHA MILTON-JONES
F/C CANDACE PARKER
G NOELLE QUINN
F TINA THOMPSON
F LINDSAY WISDOM-HYLTON

MINNESOTA LYNX

OWNER: UCDT3
GM: YOLANDA GRIFFITH
HEAD COACH: PAT SUMMIT
ASST. COACH: JENNIFER GILLOM
ASST. COACH: JENNIFER RIZZOTTI
ASST. COACH" TAMIKA RAYMOND

C NICKY ANOSIKE
F SEIMONE AUGUSTUS
G RONEEKA HODGES
C QUANITRA HOLLINGSWORTH
F CHARDE HOUSTON
F TASHA HUMPHREY
F RASHANDA MCCANTS
G KELLY MILLER
F ANNA MONTANANA
G RENEE MONTGOMERY
G CANDICE WIGGINS

NEW YORK LIBERTY

OWNER: MYRTLE
GM: PAUL WESTHEAD
HEAD COACH: PAUL WESTHEAD
ASST COACH: CRYSTAL ROBINSON

F ASHLEY BATTLE
G ESSENCE CARSON
F SHAMEKA CHRISTON
F TIFFANY JACKSON
F CATHERINE KRAAYEVELD
F ERLANA LARKINS
F JANELLE MCCARVILLE
G LEILANI MITCHELL
G LOREE MOORE
F SYDNEY SPENCER
C KIA VAUGHN

PHOENIX MERCURY

OWNER: PANTS
GM: ANN MEYERS-DRYSDALE
COACH: CORY GAINES

G DE WANNA BONNER
G TAMEKA JOHNSON
G KELLY MAZZANTE
C/F NICOLE OHLDE
G CAPPIE PONDEXTER
F BROOKE SMITH
F TANGELA SMITH
G KEISHA SWANIER
G/F DIANA TAURASI
F PENNY TAYLOR
F LECOE WILLINGHAM

SACRAMENTO MONARCHS

OWNER: JRAE
GM: JOHN WHISENANT
COACH: JOHN WHISENANT

F REBEKKAH BRUNSON
F/C LAURA HARPER
G KRISTIN HAYNIE
G KARA LAWSON
G/F HAMCHETOU MAIGA-BA
C COURTNEY PARIS
G TICHA PENICHEIRO
F NICOLE POWELL
G SCHOLANDA ROBINSON
F DE MYAWALKER
F LISA WILLIS

SAN ANTONIO SILVER STARS

OWNER: BECKYHAMMONFAN#1
GM: DAN HUGHES
COACH: DAN HUGHES

G. SHANNA CROSSLEY
G HELEN DARLING
F MEGAN FRAZEE
G BECKY HAMMON
G VICKI JOHNSON
G EDWIGE LAWSON-WADE
F ERIN PERPERIGLOU
C RUTH RILEY
F BELINDA SNELL
F SOPHIA YOUNG
C ANN WAUTERS

SEATTLE STORM

OWNER: MERCFAN3
GM: BILL LAIMBEER
COACH: GENO AURIEMMA

C SUZY BATKOVIC-BROWN
G SUE BIRD
C JANELL BURSE
F SWIN CASH
G/F KATIE GERALDS
F/C LAUREN JACKSON
G SHANNON JOHNSON
F CAMILLE LITTLE
C ASHLEY ROBINSON
F/C ASHLEY WALKER
G TANISHA WRIGHT

TULSA PULSE

OWNER: APOCOLOCYNTOSIS
GM: CHERYL MILLER
COACH: OLAF LANGE

WASHINGTON MYSTICS

OWNER: SPORTSGURU
GM: ANGELA TAYLOR
COACH: JULIE PLANK

G MATEE AJAVON
G/F ALANA BEARD
G NIKKI BLUE
G/F MARISSA COLEMAN
G/F MONIQUE CURRIE
G LINDSEY HARDING
F/C CRYSTAL LANGHORNE
F KRISTEN MANN
F/C CHASITY MELVIN
F BERNICE MOSBY
F/C NAKIA SANFORD

Last edited by RavenDog on 09/08/09 9:56 am; edited 23 times in total
RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WAIVER LISTING

NO__PLAYER_______________________EXPIRATION DATE____CLAIMED

GM AND COACHING CHANGES:

* Tulsa Pulse hired Cheryl Miller to serve as GM and Olaf Lange to serve as Head Coach. (Apocolocyntosis)

* Los Angeles Sparks fired Head Coach Michael Cooper, hired Pokey Chatman as new Head Coach, extended GM Penny Toler's contract for 5 years and hired Suzi McConnell and Jenny Boucek as Asst. Coaches. (Spark4Life)

* Minnesota Lynx fired GM Roger Griffith, hired Yolanda Griffith as the new GM, retained Jennifer Gillom as Asst. Coach, fired Asst. Coaches Jim Davis and Jim Peterson and hired both Jennifer Rizzotti and Tamika Raymond as Asst. Coaches. (Icdt3)

* New York Liberty fired GM Carol Blazejowski and Head Coach Anne Donovan and hired Paul Westhead to serve as both Head Coach/GM and designated Crystal Robinson as Asst. Coach. (Myrtle)

* Connecticut fired GM Chris Sienko, promoted Mike Thibault to GM and replaced him with Van Chancellor as Head Coach. Mike Thibault will also serve as Asst. Coach (Nickv1025)

* Seattle fired GM Karen Bryant along with Head Coach Brian Agler and hired Bill Laimbeer as GM and Geno Auriemma as Head Coach. (Mercfan3)

* Detroit hired Jeff Walz at Asst. Coach. (Davisballers.)

* Atlanta fired Head Coach and GM Marynell Meadors, hired Karen Bryant as GM and Michelle Marciniak as Head Coach. (Ddubdawg.)

Last edited by RavenDog on 09/07/09 4:27 pm; edited 20 times in total
apocolocyntosis

PostPosted: 09/05/09 12:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I really wanna play! I'd take any of the unclaimed teams...can I have Tulsa? or just give me one!

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

apocolocyntosis wrote:
I really wanna play! I'd take any of the unclaimed teams...can I have Tulsa? or just give me one!

You have Tulsa.

What do you want to call your team?

You can go ahead and hire a Coach and General Manager whenever you like. Smile

You might want to start thinking about who you might take in the Expansion Draft. I will submit to you the available players, once we get started and the other Owners can decide on who they want to protect. Smile

root_thing

PostPosted: 09/05/09 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see no one has taken NY. I suppose it sucks to have a last place team and no first round draft choice. On the other hand, you can experience the catharsis of firing Carol Blazejowski. Hmm, what to do? Can we torture our GM before firing her?... I guess that's not a basketball concept. I'll have to wait for the Hostel game.

PostPosted: 09/05/09 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
I see no one has taken NY. I suppose it sucks to have a last place team and no first round draft choice. On the other hand, you can experience the catharsis of firing Carol Blazejowski. Hmm, what to do? Can we torture our GM before firing her?... I guess that's not a basketball concept. I'll have to wait for the Hostel game.

A good reason for revamping the team through trades, new signings, waiver pick ups, maybe 15th pick in WNBA Draft, FIRINGS and hirings etc.

apocolocyntosis

PostPosted: 09/05/09 1:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
apocolocyntosis wrote:

You have Tulsa.

You might want to start thinking about who you might take in the Expansion Draft. I will submit to you the available players, once we get started and the other Owners can decide on who they want to protect. Smile

YAY, thanks!!! Very Happy

Sticking to the tradition of non-plural and abstract names, I'd like to call my team the Tulsa Pulse (ddubdawg's suggestion).

so the GM & Coach should've been involved in the league at some point, probably. What are the limitations for who I can hire?

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

apocolocyntosis wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
apocolocyntosis wrote:

You have Tulsa.

Sticking to the tradition of non-plural and abstract names, I'd like to call my team the Tulsa Pulse (ddubdawg's suggestion).

so the GM & Coach should've been involved in the league at some point, probably. What are the limitations for who I can hire?

No limitations. You can hire anyone you want, whether they've been in the league or not.

root_thing

PostPosted: 09/05/09 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:

A good reason for revamping the team through trades, new signings, waiver pick ups, maybe 15th pick in WNBA Draft, FIRINGS and hirings etc.

I sort of want to do it, but the problem is how do we evaluate the finished product? If you're the Liberty GM, you don't have much to work with so you're hoping to acquire players who didn't produce this year but have the potential to blossom or rebound -- much like Harding, Langhorne, DeSouza, Castro-Marques, and Temeka Johnson stepped up this season. By definition, unproductive players don't look like much on paper, so how do we prove that our moves are good ones?

Also, you've excluded players who weren't in the league this year. With no first round pick, the Liberty GM would have to leave no stone unturned when searching for talent. This means that experienced players (probably foreign) who weren't in the league this season are precisely the first ones you would consider.

Sorry if I'm being a killjoy. The game sounds like fun, but the premise is still a little unclear for me.

PostPosted: 09/05/09 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
apocolocyntosis wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
apocolocyntosis wrote:

You have Tulsa.

No limitations. You can hire anyone you want, whether they've been in the league or not.

Can I steal another team's assistant coach?

apocolocyntosis

PostPosted: 09/05/09 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OK, if this is allowed:
Cheryl Miller is GM and assistant coach. Olaf Lange (SASS assistant) is head coach.

thesixthwoman

PostPosted: 09/05/09 3:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

I sort of want to do it, but the problem is how do we evaluate the finished product? If you're the Liberty GM, you don't have much to work with so you're hoping to acquire players who didn't produce this year but have the potential to blossom or rebound -- much like Harding, Langhorne, DeSouza, Castro-Marques, and Temeka Johnson stepped up this season. By definition, unproductive players don't look like much on paper, so how do we prove that our moves are good ones?

Also, you've excluded players who weren't in the league this year. With no first round pick, the Liberty GM would have to leave no stone unturned when searching for talent. This means that experienced players (probably foreign) who weren't in the league this season are precisely the first ones you would consider.

Sorry if I'm being a killjoy. The game sounds like fun, but the premise is still a little unclear for me.

This is what I'm wondering. For instance, if you fire your GM -- from what "pool" are you allowed to replace them?
How are you scored?
(I've never played ANY video games, so I don't know how this might be scored). Is it just based on players' efficiency ratings or something? What about GMs? Does it really matter if we replace them, or is that just some cathartic exercise? Smile

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

apocolocyntosis wrote:
OK, if this is allowed:
Cheryl Miller is GM and assistant coach. Olaf Lange (SASS assistant) is head coach.

Whew! Good choices and QUITE aggressive!!!

abontorab9

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thesixthwoman wrote:
This is what I'm wondering. For instance, if you fire your GM -- from what "pool" are you allowed to replace them?
How are you scored?
(I've never played ANY video games, so I don't know how this might be scored). Is it just based on players' efficiency ratings or something? What about GMs? Does it really matter if we replace them, or is that just some cathartic exercise? Smile

There is no scoring, I believe.

This is just to see how we would change our teams around. Just a bit a fun to play "be the GM."

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thesixthwoman wrote:
root_thing wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

How are you scored?

You can choose a GM or Coach from anywhere or anybody, except for one already with another team.

There is no score. It's just a fun exercise to see what you can do as an Owner to change your team. You won't know until you start negotiating with other Owners. Who knows what you might get?

For example: Send a private message to the owner of the Washington Mystics telling them you are interested in one of their guards or small forwards, i.e., Ajavon, Coleman or whomever. Washington might be looking for a big. Ask them if they would consider a trade for one or two of them, if you want, and if so, what would they want in return. They may come back with a counteroffer of, for example, trading Matee Ajavon for Tiffany Jackson or we'll give you our first round draft pick for Jackson or whatever.

If both teams agree, you both send me a private message confirming the trade and I'll make the changes and announce it.

There will be an Expansion Draft so you'll have to protect 6 players. Tulsa Pulse will choose their initial team from this pool.

Then well go into the College Draft. Then teams will have to get down to 11 players. Therefore, there will be trades, waived players etc. Smile

If you're hesitant or unsure you'd enjoy playing then you should not commit to a team. If you think it would be fun then we would enjoy having you!

Last edited by RavenDog on 09/05/09 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
thesixthwoman

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sorry -- I still don't get it.
I'm not usually all about who "wins" and stuff, but there's no competition, then? It's just for the sake of putting together a team? There's no "assessment" at the end of who put together the "best" team?

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thesixthwoman wrote:
I'm sorry -- I still don't get it.
I'm not usually all about who "wins" and stuff, but there's no competition, then? It's just for the sake of putting together a team? There's no "assessment" at the end of who put together the "best" team?

All Rebkellers will have free access to our game results, so you'll get comments, advice, recommendations, hurrahs and even some razzing from the gang.

At the end, everyone can assess the team results.

It sounds like you may not enjoy such a game, so maybe it's best for you to not commit to team or play but just observe and comment, if you wish, on results as they occur.

Let's not use this message for these purposes. Send me a private message with your wishes, comments, questions etc.

Thanks! Smile

apocolocyntosis

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Suggestion: Maybe we could hold a "fantasy owner of the year" vote at the end?

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

apocolocyntosis wrote:
Suggestion: Maybe we could hold a "fantasy owner of the year" vote at the end?

Sure, there are tons on categories and themes we could come up with, i.e., who did the most with the least, the best trade, the most surprised happening, the most changed for the better team, the most needed change made, etc.

After we get the Owners and into the game, then we (Owners) can decide any and what categories would be relevant. Smile

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 09/05/09 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll do it for the Mystics unless someone else who is really a Mystics fan wants to do it.

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
I'll do it for the Mystics unless someone else who is really a Mystics fan wants to do it.

Congratulations! You are the new Owner of the Washington Mystics.!

mercfan3

PostPosted: 09/05/09 5:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

By, a coach with another team, do you mean a wnba team, or any team.

Last edited by mercfan3 on 09/05/09 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
davisballer3

PostPosted: 09/05/09 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If DTP is really giving the shock away can i have them instead of the dream

RavenDog

PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
By, a coach with another team, do you mean a wnba team, or any team.

YOU MAY HIRE ANYONE FOR A COACH, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT THE CURRENT COACH ON A WNBA TEAM, I.E., YOU COULD NOT HIRE DAN HUGHES AS HE IS ALREADY THE COACH FOR SASS.

OTHER THAN THAT, IT'S OPEN SEASON.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: