RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Debuting on DnS Today: Winning Pick One Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/19/10 7:52 am    ::: Debuting on DnS Today: Winning Pick One Challenge Reply Reply with quote

On today's Dishin' & Swishin' show, a special EXTENDED WNBA 1ST WEEK SHOW:

We are debuting a new segment! As a devout "Fantasy" sports player, I'm psyched to have added a segment devoted to Pick One on wnba.com, featuring RebKell's own Virtual GM champion, Admiral Needa.

This week's segment talks Pick One strategies, and then he and I discuss our picks for this week.

Also on the show:
The return of the infamous Roundtable, one of my favorite segments when I was a guest on WSTS on Saturday's. I got to talk about the first weekend and get season thoughts from:

The Guru, Mel Greenberg, Seattle Times' Jayda Evans, and Cheryl Coward of Hoopfeed.com

Two favorites also return!

Chantelle Anderson is back, talking WNBA, her upcoming camp in San Antonio, and an exciting trip she has coming up soon.

April Phillips, recently from NY Liberty camp is back to talk about the camp experience, what it was like, the players and coaches, and how it has changed her outlook on her future. If you listened to the first interview with April pre-draft, when she didn't even expect a camp look, this is even more enjoyable to listen to!

Afte 1 pm ET, all day long, you can hear it at www.wstrradio.com

Thanks for listening!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: