RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Is Sac pouring it on

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 07/24/05 9:50 pm    ::: Is Sac pouring it on Reply Reply with quote

Is there maybe a little payback here or something, Sac brings back in the majority of the starters and is just pouring it on right now, looks like they would have no problem of running the score up to the stratosphere if they can.

accommodatingly

PostPosted: 07/24/05 10:02 pm    ::: Re: Is Sac pouring it on Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
Is there maybe a little payback here or something, Sac brings back in the majority of the starters and is just pouring it on right now, looks like they would have no problem of running the score up to the stratosphere if they can.

DeMya who?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/24/05 10:10 pm    ::: Re: Is Sac pouring it on Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:

Well with Detroit just standing there? This has to be the low point in BL's career in the WNBA. To have that much talent playing as if they've never seen each other before is amazing. I don't know why Powell was in their at the end, though. What's that about? They almost got Boo Boo hurt too.

PostPosted: 07/24/05 10:44 pm    ::: Re: Is Sac pouring it on Reply Reply with quote

accommodatingly wrote:

DeMya who?

DeMya Walker Very Happy

PostPosted: 07/24/05 11:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Should we start a pool for SFO?
bullsky

PostPosted: 07/24/05 11:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:

I still dont know why Bill is so happy. I mean, he was laughing through the whole Seattle game. Does he know something we dont know?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/25/05 12:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
Keegan wrote:

I still dont know why Bill is so happy. I mean, he was laughing through the whole Seattle game. Does he know something we dont know?

Interesting thought. His team is playing like they know it too but without the happy part. Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: