RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Janel McCarville Talks about Pet Goat
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/21/05 9:04 pm    ::: Janel McCarville Talks about Pet Goat Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Sarah (Connecticut): Janel, what is something random about yourself that not many people know or would expect about you?

Janel McCarville: I have my own goat named Bill.

Nicole (Garner): Hi Sheri, First I would like to say that I have been fan of your since you’ve turned pro. I was wondering if you had any pre-game rituals and what do you like to do in your spare time?

Sheri Sam: I have a lot of pre-game rituals. I always eat Subway before every game and I am always the first one out on the court to shoot before the games. Charlottesting.com actually just did a story on all of my pre-game rituals. In my spare time I like to write and read poetry. I also am learning to play the guitar.

Jeremiah (Raleigh): Allison, I’ve been a fan of yours for the last couple of years. I think you have perfect fundamentals on your jump shot. I read somewhere that you can do 40 push-ups in a row. I just wanted to know if that was true and if it is then you must be very strong. Also I wanted to know if the WNBA balls are smaller than NBA balls, and if your hands are big enough to palm a WNBA ball?

Allison Feaster: I can do 40 push-ups in a row. It has been something I have been working on for awhile. WNBA balls are slightly smaller than NBA balls, but my hands aren’t big enough to palm the ball.

http://www.wnba.com/sting/team/Sting_Answer-147130-688.html

Goat cheese anyone? Question

gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa what was your point on this thread?

Want your bad romance

http://www.elyricsworld.com/bad_romance_lyrics_lady_gaga.html
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:

Not just this thread...

gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOL

Want your bad romance

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:26 pm    ::: Re: Janel McCarville Talks about Pet Goat Reply Reply with quote

Click on the link... It's a Q&A with the Sting Idea

Amongst other things, McCarville has a pet goat, Sheri likes Subway, and Feaster can do a lot of push-ups.

gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I all ready knew she has a pet goat I don’t have to click on the web site to find out.

Want your bad romance

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:
I all ready knew she has a pet goat I don’t have to click on the web site to find out.

Careful, Gopherfan...the Magnificent 7 might become the Elite Eight. Laughing

gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Huh? i am not on here often so what do you mean?

Want your bad romance

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:
Huh? i am not on here often so what do you mean?

Admiral Needa thinks there is a conspiracy of individuals that trash his message board posts. Apparently, the thought of lack of substance in them wasn't a consideration.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well for anybody who didn't know amongst other things, that McCarville has a pet goat, Sheri likes Subway, and Feaster can do a lot of push-ups, click on the link. Idea

Last edited by Admiral_Needa on 07/22/05 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And why dose he copy what people say?

Quote:
Pilight what was your point on this thread?

Not just this thread...

Want your bad romance

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The point of this thread is the same as Pilight's thread. Idea A more detailed explanation is posted above.

gumption72

PostPosted: 07/22/05 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:

You know, I thought the same thing, but didn't want to even answer this thread and give any acknowledgement to it. The obvious statement Admiral makes is that everyone else gives intelligent information and Janel talks about her goat and it is highlighted in the brightest color so we can't miss it.

My first thought is this... just like Dorothy said to/about Blanche... "You know, you had me in your corner until the very end." I always give Admiral the benefit of the doubt... We need all kinds here; or He's just stuck on himself right now; or He's just a Weeble (like Weeble Wobbles, you know, Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down... like his ego).

Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow, but I'm starting to think like some of the rest of you and agree that maybe he is just a shit-stirring jackass. What a great goal to have. I guess people finally wake up when he picks one of their favorite players and rags on them. I try to ignore what I don't like, but he just loves to dig at people's favorite players for attention. Nice. Rolling Eyes

caune

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
He's just a Weeble (like Weeble Wobbles, you know, Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down... like his ego).

Well gumption, he can't be a weeble as we have a weeble in the Brigade and she'd be very offened by that comparison Very Happy Very Happy

Wink

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ugh actually this really isn’t an article though Pilight's is an article talking about Staley wanting a shot at the WNBA title. Your is basically talking about Janel and her goat but then going on to something else. I was just asking why you don’t post what it’s say on the web page instead of something else.

Want your bad romance

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:
Ugh actually this really isn’t an article though Pilight's is an article talking about Staley wanting a shot at the WNBA title. Your is basically talking about Janel and her goat but then going on to something else. I was just asking why you don’t post what it’s say on the web page instead of something else.

Ugh, well the Sting webpage's title was "Sting Answer", which is rather uninformative. If you don't think this is really an article, feel free to send an email to Fan Relations through the website. If you don't think a player having a pet goat is an interesting random fact, you can send another email to Janel or Sarah from Connecticut, who asked the question. Idea

gopherfan

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gumption72 wrote:
gopherfan wrote:

You know, I thought the same thing, but didn't want to even answer this thread and give any acknowledgement to it. The obvious statement Admiral makes is that everyone else gives intelligent information and Janel talks about her goat and it is highlighted in the brightest color so we can't miss it.

My first thought is this... just like Dorothy said to/about Blanche... "You know, you had me in your corner until the very end." I always give Admiral the benefit of the doubt... We need all kinds here; or He's just stuck on himself right now; or He's just a Weeble (like Weeble Wobbles, you know, Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down... like his ego).

Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow, but I'm starting to think like some of the rest of you and agree that maybe he is just a shit-stirring jackass. What a great goal to have. I guess people finally wake up when he picks one of their favorite players and rags on them. I try to ignore what I don't like, but he just loves to dig at people's favorite players for attention. Nice. Rolling Eyes

Your absolutely right gumption. You guys crack me up with the whole Weeble Wobbles thing.

Want your bad romance

MoHa21

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thanks for the post, admiral. i found it interesting.

VandyWhit

PostPosted: 07/22/05 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Before it went dormant, the women's basketball server did a great job of providing links to wbb articles. I used to check it out pretty regularly. Since that site's become inactive, most of the links I see are the ones posted on either this message board or the ESPN board by Admiral Needa or pilight.

I like seeing the links. I also like the fact that both of them include enough of the text to make it easy to decide whether or not I want to see the rest of the story. I think it's nice that they take the time to do it.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 07/22/05 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

VandyWhit wrote:

I like seeing the links. I also like the fact that both of them include enough of the text to make it easy to decide whether or not I want to see the rest of the story. I think it's nice that they take the time to do it.

Except Pilight presents the link with the actual title. Admiral ignores intellectual property laws, plus adds questionable headlines. Big difference.

womens_hoops

PostPosted: 07/22/05 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

VandyWhit wrote:
Before it went dormant, the women's basketball server did a great job of providing links to wbb articles.

the news page at WB Online does an even better job -- they have everything, and it's better organized than the WBBall Server ever was.

http://www.womensbasketballonline.com/dailynews.html

the only drawback is that the articles don't appear till late morning, because Kim apparently lives out west.

VandyWhit

PostPosted: 07/22/05 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Except Pilight presents the link with the actual title. Admiral ignores intellectual property laws, plus adds questionable headlines. Big difference.

Not from my POV. Ultimately, it's the link I'm interested in, and I don't pay much attention to the window dressing.

gumption72

PostPosted: 07/22/05 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

womens_hoops wrote:
VandyWhit wrote:
Before it went dormant, the women's basketball server did a great job of providing links to wbb articles.

the news page at WB Online does an even better job -- they have everything, and it's better organized than the WBBall Server ever was.

http://www.womensbasketballonline.com/dailynews.html

the only drawback is that the articles don't appear till late morning, because Kim apparently lives out west.

Thanks for the link <adding it to the list>, womens hoops, but I go to your place first and always will. Interesting and comprehensive. Thanks for all your (and all your 'stand-ins') work. Hope things are smooth sailing.

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 07/22/05 7:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
but I'm starting to think like some of the rest of you and agree that maybe he is just a shit-stirring jackass.

ding...ding...ding...ding...and we have a winner! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 07/22/05 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gumption72 wrote:
Hope things are smooth sailing.

thanks much! if by "smooth sailing" you mean staying up all night with a screaming girl, then getting nothing done during the day, they yeah, we've got that in spades. Laughing

seriously, complete idiots though we are, we are surviving... i just wouldn't mind getting back to a lynx game sometime before i'm 50.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: