RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Check this out: Candace Parker on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/27/04 4:47 pm    ::: Check this out: Candace Parker on ebay Reply Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6353872137&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

You are bidding on a one-of-a-kind Candace Parker DVD that you can't get anywhere else!!! This is my original, copyrighted work that I am only selling on the internet.

This amazing DVD features Candace Parker vs. the Tennessee Lady Vols in the 2003 Pat Summitt Camp All-American Game! This DVD also includes much bonus footage and a Candace Parker rim-rattling dunk during the All-American Game! In all, this DVD features 1 hour and 14 minutes of great coverage of the 2003 Pat Summitt All-American Camp which took place on June 22, 2003. As an added bonus, Caitlin McMahan, now a junior in high school point guard who recently committed to the Lady Vols, plays on Candace Parker's 3 on 3 team and the All-American Team as well! Other amazing players on this DVD include Sarah Elliott (current 2004-05 Kentucky Wildcats freshman), Marissa Coleman (future Maryland freshman in 2005-06), and Rashanda McCants (future North Carolina freshman in 2005-06)!

Keegan

PostPosted: 12/27/04 9:29 pm    ::: Re: Check this out: Candace Parker on ebay Reply Reply with quote

Hmm kind of dicey...
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/28/04 12:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It would be dodgy if we saw an EBay item indicating Jan Stirling's video highlights were for sale...I would have to wonder what Keegan...I mean, the seller...had in mind. Smile

Keegan

PostPosted: 12/28/04 1:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
It would be dodgy if we saw an EBay item indicating Jan Stirling's video highlights were for sale...I would have to wonder what Keegan...I mean, the seller...had in mind. Smile

Yeah Jan Stirling's "fashion highlights". With the words "we're being ironic" in small print.
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/28/04 9:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm interested in the fact he claims it's copyrighted! How can a home video of a basketball camp be copyrighted, unless the school gave him credentials?

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/28/04 10:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I'm interested in the fact he claims it's copyrighted! How can a home video of a basketball camp be copyrighted, unless the school gave him credentials?

I don't know, let me know what you find out. This copyright business is confusing to say the least, I slapped a Copyright on the game pages for this site, didn't understand everything I read about copyright, but it sounded like the safest thing to do.

If the ebayer filmed the action with permission, it is his work, so I guess he can copyright it, can't he? Copyrights are mainly to prevent stealing or copying blatantly someone elses work, or that is the gist of what I picked up.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 12/28/04 5:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Makes sense to me. If he photograped the kid and sold prints he'd put his © on it.

Let my know if her McDonald's All American jersey shows up on eBay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: