RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ESPN Boards Down AGAIN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 12/22/04 4:27 pm    ::: ESPN Boards Down AGAIN. Reply Reply with quote

And likely they could care less - I think it's high-time we move here.

Hmmm. I've heard that UConn's players weren't made available to the media after yesterday's game.

Mybe Geno doesn't like negative pub? If he truly is God, maybe he's behind the ESPN boards shutting down as well?

As always, thanks for being here rebkell.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/22/04 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Mybe Geno doesn't like negative pub? If he truly is God, maybe he's behind the ESPN boards shutting down as well?

Too funny! I hadn't thought of that, must be. But then wouldn't the Boneyard be down? They're ready to kill themselves over there.

That was an awful performance last night. 1-9 from the line!!!! My 9 year old team shoots like that!

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 12/22/04 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Quote:

Too funny! I hadn't thought of that, must be. But then wouldn't the Boneyard be down? They're ready to kill themselves over there.

That was an awful performance last night. 1-9 from the line!!!! My 9 year old team shoots like that!

yeah, i wanted to rip the team for their play and geno for the press conf. thing and the damn board is down. Mad

thanx for a place to vent, reb!

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/22/04 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
Quote:

yeah, i wanted to rip the team for their play and geno for the press conf. thing and the damn board is down. Mad

thanx for a place to vent, reb!

No problem, bring it on, we don't need no steenkin ESPN board. Wink

I don't know which style you're using, but check out the different styles in your profile, there is a link at the top of all the pages to get to your profile, the Pixelated and Classic, have a link to a list of the latest messages, similar to the Flat View on ESPN, not as good as their's but it's an option you can check out...

Reb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: