RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Live 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCBG25

PostPosted: 07/04/05 8:56 am    ::: Live 8 Reply Reply with quote

Ok, so my Saturday was spent in front of the tv, sound blasting, with Live 8 concerts.
I don't remember the first one, too little, but I loved this one. Some shows were just great, especially Madonna, The Killers and Stereophonics, all in London. BTW, the London line-up was just fantastic!
Also R.E.M. and Green Day in Berlin. Some oldies proved they still have it, like Annie Lennox and Pink Floyd.
Let's see if the G-8 will now do something about that...

PostPosted: 07/04/05 12:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i watched this show
Dido, U2, Green Day were great!

PostPosted: 07/09/05 5:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They have been playing performances from Live 8 today on VH1 and on MTV, I missed the 1st go around due to work. I've been watching this all afternoon, well took some breaks to watch the all star game...

This concert was to get awarness of the poverty in Africa right?? Why didn't they help by charging like $5 something like that and donate it to the cause instead of raising awarness?? I mean, yes this is a great idea and is a great cause, but really why not try and help?? Maybe I'm way off this subject, but just to raise awareness I think is not enough, they could have done more.

I'm really enjoying the performances so far. I though Linkin Park w/ Jay Z was great, and so far one song from The Killers.....I want more of The Killers.

.....errr nevermind, I get it now. My bad, good cause here.

Yeah my nerves are raw and your wearin' thin. You won't play me again. I'm not a freak show, eat crow kinda thing. I can suck you up, or spit you out, so take your best swing. I'm gonna jump right off of this sinking ship, are you feeling me yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: