RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty @ Silver Stars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 07/03/05 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

B Liberty wrote:
Baranova was very good! 10 rebounds and 12 points! It's very VERY good!
but liberty lost this game Sad it's a sad truth
I'm so sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

She wasnt happy with herself after the game. She brought out the fact that they didnt win and that she had 6 turnovers.

Lib Fan

PostPosted: 07/03/05 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As a Lib fan I was SICK after the game!!! I just don't know what to think....its very SAD!

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 07/03/05 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
no, it isn't hard to justify the meeksiah getting more playing time. actually, she deserves to be in in the starting lineup. especially, when crob has gone 0 for the season.

I`ve seen what it did to Mique, I seeing what it`s doing to Diana. That being said, why on earth would I want to dump the hopes of another losing franchise on the shoulders of a young, talented future star of the WNBA. Don`t get me wrong, I know SC has the goods. There`s no doubt in my mind that she`s "all that and TWO bags `o` chips", and if I thought that starting her was the solution I wouldn`t hesitate. The problems in NY are too deep and too extensive for a band aid.

Firing Richie was the worst move Blaze has made, and she has made some doozies(sp?). With a coach that can`t find a clue and a GM with no true vision, IT DOESN`T MATTER WHO STARTS, the finish will be the same.

I say that giving SC 25-30 minutes off the bench, will allow her game to mature and build up her confidence. At this time, to expect this kid to save this sorry team, just looks like a lose-lose situation to me.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: