RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Who's the dream anaylst here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/19/04 3:12 pm    ::: Who's the dream anaylst here? Reply Reply with quote

Last night I dreamt I was a player for the Milwaukee Brewers. But by a cosmic twist of fate, my teammates are turned into 10 year-olds. And in order to win the biggest game of our season, I'm running around yelling at them, "You have to grow up, you have to grow up!" The game starts up, but my dream changes and I'm whisked away...

I find myself late at night in an apartment baking birthday cakes for several players in the WNBA. There are a couple of players there, but the only one I recognize is the player who's cake I'm baking and decorating last...Diana Taurasi. She looks at my cake, and tells me I'm sweet for doing this baking. As I'm finishing decorating her cake, she tells all of us in the room she's tired and plans to go to bed. Without hesitation, she starts undressing right in front of me (her back towards me) and winds up in a spagetti strap t-shirt and panties. Needless to say I woke up after that...

Anyone able to analyze this...? What does it mean???

And yes, there's no mistake about it, it was Diana...

pilight

PostPosted: 12/19/04 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you attend a baseball game in your dream you will find contentment and peace or mind. If you dream you are playing the game of baseball you will find contentment, but no real gains, in life unless you quit 'playing', and buckle down to achieving your goals.

To dream of cakes of almost any kind shows you will have good fortune in your undertaking. For a woman to see her wedding cake in a dream is an omen of ill, showing much unhappiness if she should go through with the marriage.

If you dream of women in a group talking you will soon hear some good news and if you dream of them going through a store shopping you will soon see an increase in your spending power. A dream of pregnant women is a sign that you will be blessed with abundant wealth. An old time interpretation of seeing women in a crowd was that you would soon be met with treachery and deceit, so take your choice, either you are modern, or not.

If you dream that you are undressing that will denote a possible rift with a loved one due to scandalous behavior. To see someone else undressed is an overall ill omen that brings bad luck in love and money. If you dream someone is undressing you then it is a sign that your flirtations may get serious and bring disaster to you.

PostPosted: 12/20/04 10:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
If you attend a baseball game in your dream you will find contentment and peace or mind. If you dream you are playing the game of baseball you will find contentment, but no real gains, in life unless you quit 'playing', and buckle down to achieving your goals.

Uh, Pilight, a BREWERS game, not just any baseball game. That does not show contentment and piece, it shows Sado-Masochistic tendencies, and a strong desire to punish oneself. Further, you will only achieve your goals by entering the sausage races and finishing first while avoiding swinging .240 hitters!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: