RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Walker, Sacramento Ranger...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/30/05 7:43 pm    ::: Walker, Sacramento Ranger... Reply Reply with quote

I can't believe SAC is leading when outside of Walker, SAC's starters have 9 pts... Confused DeMya is making both Nova and Wauters look 3rd rate Shocked

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DeMya is money. She could be MVP in a few years...

Slovydal

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
DeMya is money. She could be MVP in a few years...

Yep. She gets better every year.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

With TT out, Walker is the best 4 out west and the second best power foward in the league. Behind Taj of course

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw good things from DeMya in Portland. I was a fan of that team so I watched them a lot and she always impressed me. She and Crawley were a good front line along with Kristin Fokl.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Last year, DeMya's counter-clockwise spinning hook/shot put shot was her 'garbage move', to be used when she couldn't get anything else.... Now it's one of her goto moves! Shocked She didn't assist much today, but otherwise a great performance.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
Last year, DeMya's counter-clockwise spinning hook/shot put shot was her 'garbage move', to be used when she couldn't get anything else.... Now it's one of her goto moves! :shock: She didn't assist much today, but otherwise a great performance.

Admiral,
DeMya's game winner vs Seattle in the playoffs last year!

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:
Last year, DeMya's counter-clockwise spinning hook/shot put shot was her 'garbage move', to be used when she couldn't get anything else.... Now it's one of her goto moves! Shocked She didn't assist much today, but otherwise a great performance.

Admiral,

I know! Exclamation I didn't expect it to go in.... now I will though... Idea

Slovydal

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral,

I know! :!: I didn't expect it to go in.... now I will though... :idea: [/quote]

The only other time I was at a game and saw a finish like that, was Catchings in DC a couple years ago.

MamaBristow

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
Admiral,

THAT was an amazing play!! Arco was absolutely ROCKIN' after that shot went in!! There's no place like home Very Happy

DeMya is just dominating this year though, you can tell that moving back to the 4 is much better for her. That's what Whiz wanted to do last year too, but Tan didn't like being the 3.

It's a long shot, but I hope DeMya makes the West reserves.

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MamaBristow wrote:
Slovydal wrote:
Admiral,

THAT was an amazing play!! Arco was absolutely ROCKIN' after that shot went in!! There's no place like home Very Happy

DeMya is just dominating this year though, you can tell that moving back to the 4 is much better for her. That's what Whiz wanted to do last year too, but Tan didn't like being the 3.

If DeMya doesnt make the reserves, I saw we protest Very Happy But I know she will....

Slovydal

PostPosted: 06/30/05 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was one of the best games I ever attended.

Next season I need to go back to Cali for a Monarchs game!

MamaBristow

PostPosted: 06/30/05 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:

I remember always being jealous of the guy walking around in the pink Shedunk hoodie! Always caught my attention! lol

Alepp03

PostPosted: 06/30/05 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think DeMya, with her most recent string of games, has solidified her spot as an All-Star.

I remember her quote about she's not a champion or an All-Star yet, but those are titles she's looking to add to her resume.

DeMya, my dear, you are a star in my eyes, and I for one think you'll round out that resume one day.

PostPosted: 06/30/05 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MamaBristow wrote:
Slovydal wrote:

I remember always being jealous of the guy walking around in the pink Shedunk hoodie! Always caught my attention! lol

LOL!

DeMya has one!

dwalkfan22

PostPosted: 06/30/05 10:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MamaBristow wrote:

I am not just saying this because I am a die hard DWalk fan Laughing , but I don't believe that DeMya making it as a reserve is a long shot. With the way her game has flourished so far this year I think she definitely will be named a reserve. If she isnt then Crying or Very sad I don't know what to think... I'll have to have a talk with Anne Donovan Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 06/30/05 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DeMya only look like a Superstar tonight because the Libs defense was horrid, she's an ok player imo.

PostPosted: 06/30/05 11:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
DeMya only look like a Superstar tonight because the Libs defense was horrid, she's an ok player imo.

Well DeMya has been lookin like a superstar for a little while now, not just tonight. She makes teams look horrid. She was able to have a great games against Washington and Connecticut too. She's been Sac's leading scorer for the last four games.

And I hope she does make the All-Star team, she does deserve it. But Holdsclaw will get in for sure, and then after that you just never know. I'd like it to be Chamique, DeMya, Katie, Ticha, and Snow/LL (I don't care between the two of them). But it's up to the Seattle coaching staff...

mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 06/30/05 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Walker has been very consistent this year as well, scoring in double figures in all of SAC's games this year. There's something wrong if she isn't an all-star.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 07/01/05 6:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Snow, Holdsclaw, Walker - LL needs rest.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 07/01/05 7:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That statement is half right....Yesterday, Elena would've made Olga Firsova look like an All Star!!! That's how bad she was. I have no idea but she was making these idiotic mistakes...ugh!!

Anyhoo, our defense was about half bad. VJ & C-Rob held Nicole Powell & Ticha to zero points (of course Ticha HAD to make her FT at the end). Nicole was SO uneffective so you have to give credit for that. Their offense was what stank!!! C-Rob had TWO points?? That's like not even ugly, that's F-UGLY!!! Our shots wouldn't fall. We couldn't BUY a basket. It was that simple. We shot 34% whereas Sacto shot 39%. Not exactly stellar shooting on either team, but what hurt the Libs was the shots not falling. The TO's were plenty too!

I thought we moved the ball well at times and that confused the Sacto defense...but it wasn't good enough for mount a comeback.

Folks, L-Moore is the real deal!!! I think Tamara Moore is going to be playing VERY little, if at all! Loree, while not a scoring machine, keeps the offense running fluidly and looks to pass the ball, attack the zone, all without excessive dribbling! Her upper body is pretty strong. I think she'll do well...she hustled more than a lot of the vets yesterday and made some very good plays.

Str8_Butta33 wrote:

sambista

PostPosted: 07/01/05 7:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
Folks, L-Moore is the real deal!!! I think Tamara Moore is going to be playing VERY little, if at all! Loree, while not a scoring machine, keeps the offense running fluidly and looks to pass the ball, attack the zone, all without excessive dribbling! Her upper body is pretty strong. I think she'll do well...she hustled more than a lot of the vets yesterday and made some very good plays.

!!!

i think she'll start shooting, too, once she gets more comfortable and feels welcome to do that.

PostPosted: 07/01/05 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Yesterday, Elena would've made Olga Firsova look like an All Star!!! That's how bad she was.

Ouch!!!!....very mean...VERY TRUE.....but, very mean Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 07/01/05 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, I love Elena, you all know that!!! She's a darn good piece to this intricate Lib puzzle, but she was SOOO not there yesterday!!! She was THAT bad!

bigsportzbabe wrote:
Quote:
Yesterday, Elena would've made Olga Firsova look like an All Star!!! That's how bad she was.

Ouch!!!!....very mean...VERY TRUE.....but, very mean Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: