RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

TT is back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SORF

PostPosted: 06/27/05 6:44 pm    ::: TT is back Reply Reply with quote

The local NBC station in Houston showed TT was back working out on the Comets practice court. They also said TT will decide when she rejoins the team on the court.

Wahoo! Very Happy

icey23

PostPosted: 06/27/05 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Welcome back TT

PostPosted: 06/27/05 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Isnt this earlier than people expected her to be back? I heard early August...

pilight

PostPosted: 06/27/05 7:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She's not activated yet. No telling when she'll be in game shape.

PostPosted: 06/27/05 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calm down. sorf just related that she was working out on the practice court. that's a far cry from suiting up. stop drooling!

PostPosted: 06/27/05 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
calm down. sorf just related that she was working out on the practice court. that's a far cry from suiting up. stop drooling!

haha...oookay Sad Wink

gumption72

PostPosted: 06/27/05 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sorry if this was already mentioned. The camera spotted her in the crowd at the Houston/SA game last weekend, they didn't talk to her though.

Very tired looking... no lipstick, no nails, no makeup, bags under eyes (something would be wrong if there weren't!), but dressed very well and looking quite good anyway. CAN'T WAIT 'til she's back on the court. I wish I could see a pic of the kid somewhere, but I suppose they need some privacy. Bet he is the cutest.

sambista

PostPosted: 06/27/05 8:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i miss her, too.

PostPosted: 06/27/05 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:

i miss her, too.

She SO rocked the Olympics. My favorite moment....

PostPosted: 06/28/05 8:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw what you saw on the Saturday game, and she did have lipstick on, just not her "game red" lipstick you are used to seeing, but more of a peach color.

She looked a little puffy to me on the TV, but it has been great to see her at the home games. I don't know if Mr. D accompanied her to this game, but they are keeping him a private man for now. I guess Tina sees how JJ turned out and is taking a different track...lol.

This is very good news to hear that she is at least back on the practice court. Now she can better evaluate where she is for getting back to "work", as it were.

I remember how my heart pumped seeing Number 9 back in Comets Red this year, but I have to think the walls are going to come down when Number 7 hits the floor again.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 06/28/05 8:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
I saw what you saw on the Saturday game, and she did have lipstick on, just not her "game red" lipstick you are used to seeing, but more of a peach color.

She looked a little puffy to me on the TV, but it has been great to see her at the home games. I don't know if Mr. D accompanied her to this game, but they are keeping him a private man for now. I guess Tina sees how JJ turned out and is taking a different track...lol.

This is very good news to hear that she is at least back on the practice court. Now she can better evaluate where she is for getting back to "work", as it were.

I remember how my heart pumped seeing Number 9 back in Comets Red this year, but I have to think the walls are going to come down when Number 7 hits the floor again.

That "Diva Plum" lipstick is just for gameday.

Tina is very protective of her personal life, so I doubt her lil' guy will be all over the arena.

A couple of years back, some guy was trying to take pictures of Jordan, and he started crying that he didn't want his picture taken. But, this guy thought he was entitled to take the boy picture, because of who his mom is. I don't know about Sheryl, but I would be very uncomfortable with strangers taking picture of my kid.

Micheal Jackson might be a fruitcake, but no one has seen those kids of his in public. His method to mask his kids in public is odd, but his reasons, make a lot of sense

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
SORF

PostPosted: 06/28/05 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have noticed TT's mother has not been to the games since the birth of Dylan. I'm assuming Dylan is home with grandmother. The PA system at TC is too loud for babies...I wouldn't want my child subjected to it...heck, I wish they would turn it down for us! Confused Shocked

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 06/28/05 11:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SORF, I was sitting with CB for the Conn game and Tina's mom was there and had the baby during the second half of the game. I don't know how many games she has been to this season, but I do remember her taking the baby to the locker room right before the end of the game...a carrier on the move.

liveitup!

PostPosted: 06/28/05 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As I recall, at six or so weeks "post-birth" I was lucky to even get showered and dressed! Props to all the WNBA moms who come back so quickly, no matter how they look! Very Happy

SORF

PostPosted: 06/28/05 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4-BBf...
Quote:
SORF, I was sitting with CB for the Conn game and Tina's mom was there and had the baby during the second half of the game.

OMG, I missed that!

I thought I saw a woman that looked like TT's mother during the first half...but my seat mates said that was not TT's mother. So I didn't pay much attention during the second half. I will watch more carefully. Wink

I think DJ was there too...was that the game that TT wore the white "Tinkerbelle" outfit/dress?

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 06/28/05 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="SORF"]4-BBf...
Quote:
SORF, I was sitting with CB for the Conn game and Tina's mom was there and had the baby during the second half of the game.

OMG, I missed that!

I thought I saw a woman that looked like TT's mother during the first half...but my seat mates said that was not TT's mother. So I didn't pay much attention during the second half. I will watch more carefully. :wink:

I think DJ was there too...was that the game that TT wore the white "Tinkerbelle" outfit/dress?[/quote]

Laughing to myself...the less said about the Tinkerbelle dress, the better...LOL. I didn't see DJ, and don't sit in a place where I can see which pro players are visiting...they always sit in those last seats. I think Cutino and his posse were there that night, though. CB might remember.

one4dthumb

PostPosted: 06/28/05 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dylan was indeed at the game. I was lucky enough to have been given a floor seat under the basket right near the Comet's bench and Tina looked great. She arrived midway through the first half. Someone else, perhaps her mom, carried Dylan. And, if it is of interest to anyone, Jordan calles her TT, or at least that is what he shouted as she appeared, I thought he might be announcing that he had to find a restroom in a hurry and the mom burried deep inside me worried I might have to help him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: