RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Just for dreaming sake
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:15 pm    ::: Just for dreaming sake Reply Reply with quote

Imagine a 2012 Olympic front court of Sylvia Fowles, Candace Parker and Brittany Griner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29p23Dqqko

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What about EDD?

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bullsky wrote:
What about EDD?

Candace can take meds for that. Wink

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bullsky wrote:
What about EDD?

Do we even know if EDD is still playing basketball?

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
bullsky wrote:
What about EDD?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
you are just priceless!!!!!

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
bullsky wrote:
What about EDD?

Do we even know if EDD is still playing basketball?

Exactly. Anybody know what's up w/ her lately? Any updates?

ulynxfan

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:

lol, i don't care who you are, that was funny right there.

EDD is having issues so far btw, if you've been following the whole UConn drama. She's even gotten the nickname "Prima Delle Donne".

I think long run you'll be hearing more about Glory Johnson (UT), & Nneka Ogwimke (Stanford)

Johnson might be the first women to win a bb & Track&field gold in an olympic event

mikey87

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn she's big Shocked , but honestly her dunks are not that impressive 2 me. I mean she is 6''8 lol. I would have to see her play more. Don't know much about her really...

LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ulynxfan wrote:
Slovydal wrote:

lol, i don't care who you are, that was funny right there.

EDD is having issues so far btw, if you've been following the whole UConn drama. She's even gotten the nickname "Prima Delle Donne".
I think long run you'll be hearing more about Glory Johnson (UT), & Nneka Ogwimke (Stanford)

Johnson might be the first women to win a bb & Track&field gold in an olympic event

Yeah, I've been following the whole story, but I haven't heard anything about it in a few days.

LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mikey87 wrote:
Damn she's big Shocked , but honestly her dunks are not that impressive 2 me. I mean she is 6''8 lol. I would have to see her play more. Don't know much about her really...

Her dunks are 10 times better than Candace Parker's. I mean, at least she can get the ball more than an inch above the rim. I hope she enters the McD's All-American Dunk Contest this year.

mikey87

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:

Her dunks are 10 times better than Candace Parker's. I mean, at least she can get the ball more than an inch above the rim. I hope she enters the McD's All-American Dunk Contest this year.

not really lol, and who said anything about Candace lol?? Ahh I tell you it NEVER fails lol. I knew someone would do it lol oh well. Like I said it's called an opinion , she's just ok 2 me. PERIOD... Surprised

LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mikey87 wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:

not really lol, and who said anything about Candace lol?? Ahh I tell you it NEVER fails lol. I knew someone would do it lol oh well. Like I said it's called an opinion , she's just ok 2 me. PERIOD... : Surprised

Uhhh...CP does the same dunk over and over again. A one-handed barely get the ball over the rim dunk. Brittney Griner can do it all. One hand, two hands, alley-oop, off the backboard, etc.

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:

not really lol, and who said anything about Candace lol?? Ahh I tell you it NEVER fails lol. I knew someone would do it lol oh well. Like I said it's called an opinion , she's just ok 2 me. PERIOD... : Surprised

Uhhh...CP does the same dunk over and over again. A one-handed barely get the ball over the rim dunk. Brittney Griner can do it all. One hand, two hands, alley-oop, off the backboard, etc.

Brittany Griner is also at least 4 inches taller than Candace Parker and is totally healthy whereas Parker has had 3 knee surgeries I believe and a bum take-off ankle. I would think she should be able to dunk better than Candace Parker and Sylvia Fowles who is also shorter and just suffered a knee injury as well.

Anyway, the point of the thread was thinking about just how dominant the post game would be with those three, not who can dunk the best.

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh, yay. Another impending CP vs. Griner dunk opinion flood/rant thread coming up. Rolling Eyes

Who the fuck cares, people? Griner's 6'8", not to mention she hasn't had multiple surgeries on the same knee. She SHOULD be able to dunk it better, which she does. Laughing

bballequalslife

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oops. Looks like LuvD and I posted at the same time with the same thoughts. Laughing

Great minds think alike. Wink

And, BTW, to get back to the original point: yes, that's a VERY scary combination. Shocked (Scary if you're an opponent of the U.S., anyway. Laughing )

Last edited by bballequalslife on 08/12/08 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballequalslife wrote:
Oh, yay. Another impending CP vs. Griner dunk opinion flood/rant thread coming up. Rolling Eyes

Who the fuck cares, people? Griner's 6'8", not to mention she hasn't had multiple surgeries on the same knee. She SHOULD be able to dunk it better, which she does. Laughing

Yeah, and that's all I'm saying. B/c Griner is taller, she should be able to dunk better. And she does. That's what I'm saying!! Rolling Eyes

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballequalslife wrote:
Oops. Looks like LuvD and I posted at the same time with the same thoughts. Laughing

Great minds think alike. Wink

And, BTW, to get back to the original point: yes, that's a VERY scary combination. Shocked (Scary if you're an opponent of the U.S., anyway. Laughing )

LOL, indeed.

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:

Brittany Griner is also at least 4 inches taller than Candace Parker and is totally healthy whereas Parker has had 3 knee surgeries I believe and a bum take-off ankle. I would think she should be able to dunk better than Candace Parker and Sylvia Fowles who is also shorter and just suffered a knee injury as well.

Anyway, the point of the thread was thinking about just how dominant the post game would be with those three, not who can dunk the best.

Exactly lol.....

LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mikey87 wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:
LT041 wrote:
mikey87 wrote:

Exactly lol.....

Uhhh...did you read my last post?

mikey87

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seriously lol, like let it go. What Candace can do on the floor I'm impressed by it. I'm not impressed buy Griner @ all. Nothing you will say can change that. Have a great day Smile

bballequalslife

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

***hijacked thread alert***

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LT041

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mikey87 wrote:
Seriously lol, like let it go. What Candace can do on the floor I'm impressed by it. I'm not impressed buy Griner @ all. Nothing you will say can change that. Have a great day Smile

Actually it's night time where I'm at right now. Don't know about you.

mikey87

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballequalslife wrote:
***hijacked thread alert***

Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol.... Laughing

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh Lord. Rolling Eyes

Forget the whole damn dream, it's turned into a nightmare.

PostPosted: 08/12/08 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...and it only took what... < 30 minutes? That was one quick-ass hijack. Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: