RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Washington at Detroit
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 06/24/05 8:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay, remind me of why I'm a WNBA fan again, 'cause this game STINKS. Embarassed

PostPosted: 06/24/05 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gumption72 wrote:
needbb wrote:
Alana got the black eye in the game against the Merc. If I read correctly, DT elbowed her.

Remember all the Rookie Diary shows? I hope they are still friends. It's just a game... It's just a game... It's just a game...

This guy is pretty bad. Did you hear him say, "These girls know how to use what god has blessed them with" and "I love all these girl's names! I hope Chandi Jones stays in the game just so I can keep saying her name" the whole time mis-pronouncing it. Sheesh.

I know this is a local feed, but why not a little Stacey Dales-Schuman or Rebecca Lobo or anyone who is professional or trained? Don't we at least deserve a little better? I guess we should feel so blessed to have a pro bb player announcing the game. Rolling Eyes Another thing to shoot a letter to The Donna about.

Diana said that her and DeLisha are friends, I'm sure her and Alana are still friends...I hope so anyway..If I were Diana, I would much rather have Beard for a friend..then...well...

And Alana..I swear, she's just like Katie, this is the LAST time I pick her for the Fantasy games..

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/24/05 9:03 pm    ::: Re: Washington at Detroit Reply Reply with quote

MSUstudent31 wrote:
"He wants to get rookie Kara Braxton more minutes. The reserve center is third on the team in points with an 8.1 average, but she's only averaging 14 minutes a game."

http://www.freep.com/sports/shock/shock24e_20050624.htm

Finally!, hopefully he starts her and benches ruth..

Although I'd like to see Kara get more minutes, I don't think starting her is the right choice. She seemed like she got less minutes and she looked tired. I think he should start Chandi at the Small Forward instead of Ayana or Kara. Chandi has been hot lately.

Baller28617

PostPosted: 06/24/05 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They will all show up when the play LA.

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/24/05 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Baller28617 wrote:
They will all show up when the play LA.

That might be the game that turns things around for them.

mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 06/24/05 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would MUCH rather have Haywood than Cynthia Cooper.

stever

PostPosted: 06/24/05 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We need Swintayla back...badly.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 06/25/05 6:47 am    ::: Re: Washington at Detroit Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
Although I'd like to see Kara get more minutes, I don't think starting her is the right choice. She seemed like she got less minutes and she looked tired. I think he should start Chandi at the Small Forward instead of Ayana or Kara. Chandi has been hot lately.

Yeah, I agree. I thought she was really going to play well last night with more minutes but I guess not but then again she only played 10 mintues so I dont know..the jury is still out on that one. But the mystics are better than what everyone thinks..I can see them winning the east..they might have the best backcourt in the league.

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 06/25/05 8:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
Quote:
I know this is a local feed, but why not a little Stacey Dales-Schuman or Rebecca Lobo or anyone who is professional or trained?

I don't know, I guess it's just me, I don't think he is all that bad, a lot of people don't like Lobo, too monotone, I like her, but I've heard some comment about her monotone style. dunno, he does at least talk about the game, he gets off on tangents at times, I guess, but he is watching the game, and does at least spend the majority of the time talking about the game in progress. Smile

Haywood is my homie, ok not for real but I like when he does the Mystic's games.

PostPosted: 06/25/05 8:18 am    ::: Braxton Reply Reply with quote

Laimbeer on Braxton:

Quote:
"She floats," Laimbeer said. "When she wants to play she's dominant. When she just shows up and just goes out there and plays, she's not that good.

Yep. That pretty much sums her college career.

http://www.freep.com/sports/shock/shock25e_20050625.htm

VandyWhit

PostPosted: 06/25/05 8:20 am    ::: Re: Braxton Reply Reply with quote

VandyWhit wrote:
Laimbeer on Braxton:

Quote:
"She floats," Laimbeer said. "When she wants to play she's dominant. When she just shows up and just goes out there and plays, she's not that good.

Yep. That pretty much sums her college career.

http://www.freep.com/sports/shock/shock25e_20050625.htm

Just testing the quote function!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: