RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Leslie looking for gold in final Olympics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 08/02/08 12:12 pm    ::: Leslie looking for gold in final Olympics Reply Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=ap-leslieolympicdiary&prov=ap&type=lgns
Quote:
Welcome to the Olympic diary of Lisa Leslie. We just finished three days of training camp at Stanford. It’s been great training, very grueling getting ready to go to Beijing

PostPosted: 08/02/08 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote from Lisa's diary:

"There was a lot of joking on the bus rides. And obviously everyone was talking about the little brawl we had with Detroit. We were talking about Candace being the baby, how she feels out of the crib and mom tried to help when the big bear knocked her down. Then Auntie “D” stepped in, trying to hit, though it didn’t quite work out that way, we all got fined, missed a game and it’s all behind us now."

If Candy is the baby, and Lisa is the mom, and Delisha is the aunt, what does that make Shannon? Laughing

PostPosted: 08/02/08 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lisa's video diary (kind follows along with this diary)
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=9092440&ch=6527422&src=sports

PostPosted: 08/04/08 1:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Quote from Lisa's diary:

"There was a lot of joking on the bus rides. And obviously everyone was talking about the little brawl we had with Detroit. We were talking about Candace being the baby, how she feels out of the crib and mom tried to help when the big bear knocked her down. Then Auntie “D” stepped in, trying to hit, though it didn’t quite work out that way, we all got fined, missed a game and it’s all behind us now."

If Candy is the baby, and Lisa is the mom, and Delisha is the aunt, what does that make Shannon? Laughing

Bobbitt is Candies Lil' Cusn. Uncle Ray Ray's daughter. Milton's lil step daughter..LOL

PostPosted: 08/09/08 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketball/news/newsid=185182.html#leslie+going+for+gold
Quote:
Kobe is also (my daughter) Lauren's favorite player. Kobe has been playing with her since we've been here; I think he is missing his kids. Her favorites words are "up, up," because she likes to be picked up and Kobe has been giving her lifts. But I told Lauren, there is only so high you can go. I'm 6-foot-5, Kobe is 6-6 and my husband, Michael, is 6-6.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: