RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Got Stepanova?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caune

PostPosted: 06/25/05 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
Do you expect we will see her on the bench tonight, not necessarily dressed out, but at least in attendance?

I know she'll be there, and dressed in white (uniform I'm hoping;)

Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/25/05 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
rebkell wrote:
Do you expect we will see her on the bench tonight, not necessarily dressed out, but at least in attendance?

I know she'll be there, and dressed in white (uniform I'm hoping;)

Cool. Cool

bullsky

PostPosted: 06/25/05 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any word on which post player is going to be let go?

caune

PostPosted: 06/25/05 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
Any word on which post player is going to be let go?

Not a clue, I'm still praying for a trade, LOL

PostPosted: 06/25/05 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ILuvCatch

PostPosted: 06/25/05 2:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I believe the "really" reply was in regards to a FAA employee giving out the information. That is against the law and I bet the airline would not be happy to know that.

Mercury Brigade, do you have all your players now?

RubberTroll

PostPosted: 06/25/05 3:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ILuvCatch wrote:
I believe the "really" reply was in regards to a FAA employee giving out the information. That is against the law and I bet the airline would not be happy to know that.

If that were "really" the case, wouldn't it have made more sense to use the
little arrow emoticon to point to at quote of FAA regulations rather than a
newspaper article saying that Maria was not yet in PHX? Face it, Admrial
was being, well, just like himself.

hellcat24

PostPosted: 06/25/05 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Go you Stepanova!

Let's see how many microwaves she can blow up this time around. Cool

Keegan

PostPosted: 06/25/05 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maria's here, Maria's here *does the seeing Penny Taylor hop*
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/25/05 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RubberTroll wrote:
ILuvCatch wrote:

newspaper article saying that Maria was not yet in PHX?

Yes, it is illegal as far as I know and as ILuvCatch says, it seems to be common knowledge... Does anyone have a link to FAA regulations? Or need one? Question Sheesh, step off... Exclamation

Nice to see everyone dressed up for Maria's homecoming... Razz

Keegan

PostPosted: 06/25/05 11:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RubberTroll wrote:
If that were "really" the case, wouldn't it have made more sense to use the little arrow emoticon to point to at quote of FAA regulations rather than a newspaper article saying that Maria was not yet in PHX? Face it, Admrial was being, well, just like himself.

Uhuh. However, I see the lame attempt to cover up for one's mistake has started.
caune

PostPosted: 06/26/05 9:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Admiral_Needa"]
RubberTroll wrote:
ILuvCatch wrote:

newspaper article saying that Maria was not yet in PHX?

Yes, it is illegal as far as I know and as ILuvCatch says, it seems to be common knowledge... Does anyone have a link to FAA regulations? Or need one? Question Sheesh, step off... Exclamation

Nice to see everyone dressed up for Maria's homecoming... Razz

quote]

Get a life OK Admiral, and maybe admit a mistake occassionally, it's good for the soul!

And please, don't hate Cam because he's beautiful, he's also very smart and witty as hell Shocked

PostPosted: 06/26/05 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Knew I could always count on the 'unbiased' opinions of the brigade on such matters... Razz

Thanks again ILuvCatch Cool

caune

PostPosted: 06/26/05 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
Knew I could always count on the 'unbiased' opinions of the brigade on such matters... Razz

Thanks again ILuvCatch Cool

Unbiased opinion??? about such matters??? such matters as what?

Whether I broke some law....which BTW, I, nor my "mole Shocked did.
IF you know who to call and what to ask you can get all sorts of info in this world, it just takes some street smarts.

Or whether Maria is here, cause we saw her with our own to eyes so what bias is that?

Or whether Cam is beautiful, witty and hot and...well gosh anyone who meets him knows this, it ain't biased when it's a fact Cool

and thanks Iluvcatch, for being Admirals newest arse to attach to Embarassed
now he has almost a handful of people he's never met but are his bestest friends Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 06/26/05 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
and thanks Iluvcatch, for being Admirals newest arse to attach to
now he has almost a handful of people he's never met but are his bestest friends

What the hell are you talking about? Evil or Very Mad All I pointed out was that it is illegal to give out that information. I don't care what you or your FAA mole says. Why don't you ask PennyTfan1 and see what he says.

I sure don't appreciate you calling me Admirals lastest ass to attach to. You don't know me from Adam. You and your little buddies favorite game is to attack Admiral, no matter what he says. Does he deserve it...... sometimes yes. But a lot of times he doesn't.

caune

PostPosted: 06/26/05 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ILuvCatch wrote:
Quote:
and thanks Iluvcatch, for being Admirals newest arse to attach to
now he has almost a handful of people he's never met but are his bestest friends

What the hell are you talking about? Evil or Very Mad All I pointed out was that it is illegal to give out that information. I don't care what you or your FAA mole says. Why don't you ask PennyTfan1 and see what he says.

I sure don't appreciate you calling me Admirals lastest ass to attach to. You don't know me from Adam. You and your little buddies favorite game is to attack Admiral, no matter what he says. Does he deserve it...... sometimes yes. But a lot of times he doesn't.

Well I didn't mean it as a slight to you, I just enjoy toying with the Admiral, it's just so easy Rolling Eyes He latches on to anything that even remotely makes the Mercury or their fans look bad, even outright lies.
But then I never liked him since I went out of my way to send him a game tape a few years back and he didn't have the decency to even say thank you, so maybe I have a small chip Embarassed

and FYI, the information I got was in no way illegal, it was public knowledge, if you know how to extrapolate. I do know a few lawyers myself, and trust me, I wouldn't commit a federal crime, I'm not Tom Delay, LOL

PostPosted: 06/26/05 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
and FYI, the information I got was in no way illegal, it was public knowledge, if you know how to extrapolate. I do know a few lawyers myself, and trust me, I wouldn't commit a federal crime, I'm not Tom Delay, LOL

Whatever you say. Rolling Eyes

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/26/05 9:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
I went out of my way to send him a game tape a few years back and he didn't have the decency to even say thank you

Shocked

PostPosted: 06/26/05 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For the record: There is no law regarding whether or not the FAA or anybody else is, or is not allowed to disclose passenger information.

Every individual airline has a "policy" regarding the release of passenger information but these policies are not overseen by the FAA or any other governmental agency.

I do not know which airline Maria flew on and do not want to know. However, IF it was a US based airline and IF the airline found out that an FAA employee had disclosed information that violated that airline's policy on releasing passenger information, the FAA and the individual who disclosed the info would be in for one helluva headline making law suit.

Off the record: You could call ANY airline 10 times and get confidential passenger information at least 5 out of the 10 times. Airlines can't even enforce their policies with their own employees. They could care less if an FAA employee sees someone board a plane and then tells a friend at the destination point.

Don't pet the sweaty stuff
caune

PostPosted: 06/26/05 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PennyTfan1 wrote:
For the record: There is no law regarding whether or not the FAA or anybody else is, or is not allowed to disclose passenger information.

Every individual airline has a "policy" regarding the release of passenger information but these policies are not overseen by the FAA or any other governmental agency.

I do not know which airline Maria flew on and do not want to know. However, IF it was a US based airline and IF the airline found out that an FAA employee had disclosed information that violated that airline's policy on releasing passenger information, the FAA and the individual who disclosed the info would be in for one helluva headline making law suit.

Off the record: You could call ANY airline 10 times and get confidential passenger information at least 5 out of the 10 times. Airlines can't even enforce their policies with their own employees. They could care less if an FAA employee sees someone board a plane and then tells a friend at the destination point.

They didn't disclose if Maria was on a flight because I didn't ask.
But a very tall beautiful blonde boarding an international flight from St Petersburg is noticable, she's hard to hide you know, and pilots, they have an eye for pretty women;)

PostPosted: 06/26/05 10:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="caune"]
liveitup! wrote:

My source on this one...an FAA employee Cool has confirmed the entire family boarded the plane...I'll keep you posted!

What you said in this post is, by airline definition, full disclosure of passenger information by the FAA employee. Maybe you worded this post incorrectly if you are saying the person did not disclose anything?

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what was or was not asked. Personally, I could care less how the information was obtained and what the exact context of the information was.

I just wanted to address those who mistakenly felt that there are laws governed by the FAA regarding passenger information.

Don't pet the sweaty stuff
caune

PostPosted: 06/26/05 11:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="PennyTfan1"]
caune wrote:
liveitup! wrote:

My source on this one...an FAA employee Cool has confirmed the entire family boarded the plane...I'll keep you posted!

What you said in this post is, by airline definition, full disclosure of passenger information by the FAA employee. Maybe you worded this post incorrectly if you are saying the person did not disclose anything?

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what was or was not asked. Personally, I could care less how the information was obtained and what the exact context of the information was.

I just wanted to address those who mistakenly felt that there are laws governed by the FAA regarding passenger information.

No doubt, not being a lawyer, I worded it incorrectly Confused

PostPosted: 06/28/05 1:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Unable to bite my tongue...

Debbie Shussle or WTF ever is her name is a F'ing bigotted wretch.
Admiral is a F'ing idiot.

Trying not to hate, they join LL, Bin Laden, and others on my disdain list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: