RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The University of Michigan Women's Basketball Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retav8or

PostPosted: 12/09/04 2:59 pm    ::: The University of Michigan Women's Basketball Team Reply Reply with quote

is killing my average. Every game has been a bust. I pick them to win, they lose; pick'em to lose they win. 0 - 8 or 16% of my entire loss total.

Ouch

Av8r

Go Go Gophers

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/09/04 4:02 pm    ::: Re: The University of Michigan Women's Basketball Team Reply Reply with quote

Retav8or wrote:
is killing my average. Every game has been a bust. I pick them to win, they lose; pick'em to lose they win. 0 - 8 or 16% of my entire loss total.

Ouch

Av8r

Go Go Gophers

Maybe if I can get some time around Christmas, I'll try and put out some more stats, so you can analyze who's killing you and who's carrying you. Still thinking on a 2nd half type challenge....

Hopefully, around Christmas I'll start integrating the actual RPI's for this year in, they're still too wild right now, Pacific and Alcorn State are in the top ten, for some reason, I just don't think that will continue much longer. Wink

I intend on having some kind of Conference tourney portion also, I'd like to recruit some more players, if you know anybody who might be interested, get them on over and have them start working on their overall average, that category still has plenty of time left.

It will have the 325 game minimum to win it, but there are enough Challenges, Top50, SEC, Big10,Big12,BigEast,ACC,Pac10 to easily get that many games in.

Reb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: