RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Spurs top Pistons in Game 1 of Finals, 84-69

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LTechLennox22

PostPosted: 06/09/05 11:09 pm    ::: Spurs top Pistons in Game 1 of Finals, 84-69 Reply Reply with quote

What a great turn around in the second half by the Spurs!

Manu was on fire and Tony Parker was making Magic JOhnson like moves/passes that got Detroit all wound up!

This series will go 5 games at most, with the Spurs becoming Champs!

You can't stop Duncan, Parker and Manu!

Detroit led 17-4 in the first quarter and then no one could score but Chauncey Billups.

PostPosted: 06/10/05 8:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just when I was getting tired of the NBA, these guys came along. Watching Detroit in the first quarter, and San Antonio in the fourth, I was falling in love.

PostPosted: 06/10/05 9:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It really was a good game. Can't wait to see what happens next...you know a different player is going to step up each game. Quite a display, I must say.

RM619

PostPosted: 06/13/05 9:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
It really was a good game. Can't wait to see what happens next...you know a different player is going to step up each game. Quite a display, I must say.

Looks like Detroit is all but done. As you said, another player would most likely step it up, and last night Bowen was a key in their win. The Pistons just seem out of sync. They may get one back home, but the Spurs are just too deep. Any guesses on the MVP? I'm thinking Manu has a good shot as of now.

LTechLennox22

PostPosted: 06/13/05 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:
4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Looks like Detroit is all but done. As you said, another player would most likely step it up, and last night Bowen was a key in their win. The Pistons just seem out of sync. They may get one back home, but the Spurs are just too deep. Any guesses on the MVP? I'm thinking Manu has a good shot as of now.

Last night Bowen did contribute on the offensive end more than he usually does, but my game MVP was Robert Horry. Man, this guy is clutch in any playoff game he plays in!

I bet the Lakers are kicking themselves for letting him get away!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: