RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Uhhhgggg! Phoenix!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peaceplease

PostPosted: 05/29/05 2:10 pm    ::: Uhhhgggg! Phoenix! Reply Reply with quote

I didn't see the 3rd game, but the results say enough.
Chances of them pulling the series out now is HIGHLY unlikely.Sad

PEACE
RM619

PostPosted: 05/29/05 6:03 pm    ::: Re: Uhhhgggg! Phoenix! Reply Reply with quote

No team has ever come back from 3-0 to win...in any series of the playoffs. Will take a miracle...you do remember the USA hockey team.

birdys#1seatownfan

PostPosted: 05/30/05 4:52 am    ::: Re: Uhhhgggg! Phoenix! Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:
No team has ever come back from 3-0 to win...in any series of the playoffs. Will take a miracle...you do remember the USA hockey team.

What a joke of a comment-the US played against the foreigners dude!

Basketball in the USA is much different than hockey, my friend!

No way they will win-and forget the Red Sox/Yankee Debacle last October as well-different game, different intensity level, stronger athletes, bigger egos.

"I have the ability to shoot the ball. I can go by you. I can pull up. I don't have one superior strength in my game. I just do a lot of things pretty good, and it makes me a pretty good player." - Sue Bird
peaceplease

PostPosted: 05/30/05 10:39 pm    ::: Re: Uhhhgggg! Phoenix! Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:

I remember them. At least the Suns get to go back to Phoenix now. AND they didn't get swept! Shocked

PEACE
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 05/30/05 10:53 pm    ::: Re: Uhhhgggg! Phoenix! Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:
RM619 wrote:

I remember them. At least the Suns get to go back to Phoenix now. AND they didn't get swept! Shocked

Yeah, and Joe Johnson just pumped up his future FA contract too... Exclamation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: