RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Administration Of The Playoff Fantasy Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicman 55

PostPosted: 08/22/07 1:20 pm    ::: Administration Of The Playoff Fantasy Game Reply Reply with quote

I am pleased to announce that Rick Mraz has agreed to serve with me as the Co-Commissioners for this Playoff Fantasy Game. If you know either of us, hopefully you realize that we both want you to enjoy playing the Game and we will do our very best to make the Game fair to everyone who participates.

Unfortunately we have already had our first mini-controversy. And I take the blame for the way I wrote the explanation. In the proposal for this Game, I mentioned that we would make 3 selections on most days during Round 1 --- one Player of the Day and a Winning Team in each Game.

I assumed everyone would realize that we should pick one Player of the Day, but anyone reading the explanation I wrote earlier today could easily have interpreted that we should select one Player per Team rather than one Player per Day.

I have sent an e-mail message to the 3 people who have already made selections so hopefully we will soon all be on the same page. It would be great if someone in our Fantasy Game Group could volunteer to check the 3 Injury Reports I have listed and then do a Daily Posting to inform the Group of Injuries.

Rick and I both would appreciate it if a couple more people would volunteer to help us with some small tasks related to keeping records on which selections each participant makes. He and I will do all of the major tasks like keeping score, but we could use some backup help if we could get it.

Finally we thank you for your support and we want you to enjoy playing the Game. Please let us know if you have any concerns or suggestions. And Good Luck to each of you.

iverson3ai1

PostPosted: 08/22/07 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

would glad too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: