RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Seeking professional advice for today's pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfox108

PostPosted: 08/15/07 10:34 am    ::: Seeking professional advice for today's pick Reply Reply with quote

Hi everyone -

While I'm not in your Pick One group, I feel like I can ask for your advice to get me through these last four games. (and hope that the ppl above me aren't lurking her!)

I'm in 8th place on the LB right now and have one big gun left to use (PFT)

Here's my plan/options as I see them:

Wed: Crossley, Lawson, Dydek (can she have 2 good games in a row?) Other options could be Tully, Sam, Riley, Adrian Williams

Thu: I currently have Battle (figuring the NY/WAS game is gonna be a big one) Other options are Latta (double points, Bill playing the bench more?) Dixon, Canty

Fri: PFT!!! (hopefully i didn't wait too long to play her)

Sun: currently have Margo selected. Other options are Canty, Battle Braxton (if Bill will play her?), Lawson, Adrian Williams.

What are my chances of jumping up over 50 pts to win this game?

PostPosted: 08/15/07 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd look at 6, 7, 8 for locked in playoff teams toward the end of the week. You know Detroit for example isn't going to play starters.

I'm going with Margo tonight. She's played well against TSB.

RM619

PostPosted: 08/15/07 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I'd look at 6, 7, 8 for locked in playoff teams toward the end of the week. You know Detroit for example isn't going to play starters.

I'm going with Margo tonight. She's played well against TSB.

she had a great game last night, but she's just not consistant. someone that tall should be getting double digits more often. that was only her 2nd D/D this year. she is, however, one of my 7 options for today. at this point in time, i think you gotta go a day at a time. hope to pick up ground, then take another snapshot for tomorrow. good luck

pilight

PostPosted: 08/15/07 5:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd probably go Crossley - Dixon - Lawson - Taylor

I'd go for PFT at home over her in Sacto. I have Taurasi yet to go and have her scheduled for Sunday. Taylor scores about six more points/game at home than she does on the road.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: