RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

looking to keep your bball calendar nearby?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 05/23/05 6:49 pm    ::: looking to keep your bball calendar nearby? Reply Reply with quote

tons of ways, but here's another one. it's part of the web portal i use now, thanks to stever - called "myway." it's ad-free, you choose the stuff you want, the layout you want, etc., etc. you can pick wnba news to be at the top of your daily news feed, and you can add any and all wnba teams, plus the sports calendar. i hadn't checked my page since the season started, but i did just now (to view my tv listings, another cool feature), and look what i found - a full weekly wnba calendar, complete with links to teams, boxscores and recaps. you may or may not be able to tell that i've got my teams ordered by my own preference. this isn't the full calendar, just part of a screen grab . . . sweet! (myway.com)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: