RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Creighton over the Buffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfox108

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:25 pm    ::: Creighton over the Buffs Reply Reply with quote

http://www.gocreighton.com/sports/common/news_releases_detail.asp?articleID=4088

Jays win two on the road - now face Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas at home before the Missouri Valley conference play begins.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/04/04 11:16 pm    ::: Re: Creighton over the Buffs Reply Reply with quote

jfox108 wrote:
http://www.gocreighton.com/sports/common/news_releases_detail.asp?articleID=4088

Jays win two on the road - now face Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas at home before the Missouri Valley conference play begins.

Kansas is worse than bad, they are beyond words, they got beat by a Non-DivI the other night, wow, they are a disgrace, sorry for the intrusion, but I'd say Kansas should be the easiest game for Creighton all year...

jfox108

PostPosted: 12/04/04 11:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No argument from me, RebKell - Jays should get an easy win over Kansas. Will be the icing on the cake prior to conference play.

Interesting match-up will be with Nebraska. I think every coach but one on both Creighton and the Huskers is a former Bluejay player.

Retav8or

PostPosted: 12/06/04 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

After seeing how tough Creighton has played my Minnesota Gophers the last two years, I'm convinced that they are one of the countries best secrets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: