RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oh sebibb...?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:08 pm    ::: Oh sebibb...? Reply Reply with quote

How would you like a backrub? Bet you could use one by now. If I could reach through my screen and give you a relaxing one, I would. I just read a couple of your posts on the other message board, don't let him get to you. He's not worth it.

posted here so you would find it...

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What a parade rainer

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
What a parade rainer

I know we're supposed to be an open and friendly forum, but I for one don't want him to join...

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't understand why there has to be so much hostility and venom posted on these boards. The only time I can truly be on top of my antagonistic, pain in the ass game, is when I'm face to face with someone. But to attack someone on the messageboard is totally fruitless to me. Because, if it come to that point, I much rather deal with a person face to face. I doubt that many would accept those terms. Because, it's just too easy to be a keyboard thug..

When I read half of this BS, it just sound like this is as good as life gets for most. I can't call it. Maybe it's therapeutic.

sambista

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thanks, shy. yeah, i really stepped in it by engaging him. but i got so angry because it's like i got blindsided. i mean, he really did imagine i was making some kind of political statement, and all i was thinking about was big, muscled people who might've been on steroids. i can't think of anyone bigger than arnold. sheesh. he can come over here if he wants - it's a free board - i won't give a rat's ass. i'll just have to stick to my rule not to read his bullshit. the guy's got a major chip if he's reading into things like that, because that was quite a leap. wow. i still can't get over it - i swear, i feel like i got jumped from behind and hit with a 2-by-4.

okay. i think i feel the vibe of the backrub now. thanks. i've had an upset stomach all day to boot. i'm gonna try to eat something bland but comforting . . .

PostPosted: 12/04/04 10:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

....here ya' go bibb, a little somethin' I call the "Kilzer-meter"

8^)

Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/04/04 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, when most people think of steroids, we don't think of baseball players or track stars, we mostly think of body builders. The products produced in the last 50 years were due mostly to the body building industry and most try to be as legal as possible. But it's the illegal ones that get into the systems of athletes. Steroid use: A lot to think about and not a topic one can discuss in one session on a message board. But you're welcome to a backrub whenever you want one.

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/04/04 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's not a big secret. Everyone in that bodybuilding community, is aware that he once used. It's not speculated, because he has admitted to it. Now he speak out against steroid use, to other bodybuilders. He had once stated that the thought his heart condition may be a result of that. It was in Muscle Fitness a couple of years ago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: