RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Boneyard Has Gone Too Far!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/03/04 11:28 am    ::: The Boneyard Has Gone Too Far!!!! Reply Reply with quote

I decided to have some fun, and asked them to give GG some credit. Twisted Evil

http://connecticut.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1367&mid=43997099&sid=&tid=43997099&style=2&Reset=1

Then I added they should congratulate CAM since they "made him" come to the Boneyard and congratulate DT for ROY, or they should go to the Devil's Den and congratulate him, AND THEY DELETED MY POSTINGS! Shocked

How freaking ridiculous is that!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/03/04 5:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whoops! Now I've been blacklisted! They took away my posting rights. Embarassed

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/03/04 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What is funny was SouthBranch screaming for a response to situation he either made up or blatantly didn't research. Of course, he will claim no one answered his question. Conveniently, the thread was deleted.

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 12/03/04 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sick of the flipping Boneyard (such weak language for the way I truly feel). I was going to start defending you dtsnms, until the thread was deleted, and my opportunity lost. I'm not going back there...I'm sure they wouldn't mind, seeing as I haven't exactly been posting what is expected of a UConn fan when they are not playing well. I'll certainly be glad to be away from people telling me what is and what is not a concern, and that my opinions are "dumb," "crazy," or "delusional."

What the hell was South Branch's, doggydaddy's, White Dog Fan's, and JS' problem? They should all take out that blue and white stick that's in their arse and step down off their high and mighty pedestals that they have perched themselves on as leaders of the "Rah Rah..Go UConn, Go" society. The four of them act like a pack of wolves when someone dares show respect, acknowledgement, or a congratulatory feeling towards another program. Lord knows the women's basketball universe is centered around UConn Rolling Eyes .

Okay...rant over.

Keegan

PostPosted: 12/04/04 9:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And to think these people have children...
bigbri131014

PostPosted: 12/06/04 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah right some dude who said he was like 40 or sumthing started shit with me a 16 tear old kid! i was like are u serious! the dude was dissin me left and right i was like whos the 16 year old again.. and when i posted something like We need a Mo currie on our team they were like did u watch the Uconn game againest USF and i was like yeah no one took leadership like Mo did againest Tennessee no one took control etc and i think the thread got deleted i hate posting there cuz everything i say they analize it to death i have only met 2 kool people on that forum ridiculous

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/06/04 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Boneyard posters of whom we are speaking do not have any interest in facts or the truth. They just want to be able to have their myopic view of women's basketball in their own forum.

Posts with the facts get deleted.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/07/04 12:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One of my personal favorites is the inability to give credit to Coach G. First, the Boneyard claims Duke should win with all that talent. Then, they board claims no one at Duke, save for one or two players, is any good, and only one could even start at UConn. Which is it???

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/07/04 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
One of my personal favorites is the inability to give credit to Coach G. First, the Boneyard claims Duke should win with all that talent. Then, they board claims no one at Duke, save for one or two players, is any good, and only one could even start at UConn. Which is it???

...which of course was what the whole fight that led to my banning was about for those unaware!

Slovydal

PostPosted: 12/07/04 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What do they have to say about Brand hitting Okafor last night?

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 12/07/04 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The fans for the men I tend to like better. They're not as annoying and condescending on certain subjects.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 12/14/04 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
The fans for the men I tend to like better. They're not as annoying and condescending on certain subjects.

To be fair, there is only about five Uconn posters there who are "evil"...unfortunatly...they post a lot. They have a right to feel that GG isn't as great as Geno or Pat until she wins an NC (which I agree, even though GG is a great coach..) However, they don't have the right to condescend anyone else's opinon. But that seems to be a pattern on a lot of WBB message boards. The boneyard happeneds to just be worse.

However, the funny thing is that Geno can't stand the yard...

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/14/04 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They are a clique in the true definition of the word. Your right in that there is only some, although it appears to be more like 10-20 to me. They attack anything or anyone that isn't in there clique. The attack on Bball the other day was one of the stupidest things I had ever read.

Why would a known true women's fan make fun of the illness of a Tennessee player's family? Ridiculous, yet they beat the crap out of our poor little BBall.

Then they talk about Smoovie's art work, which they found thanks to Cam being considerate enough to post on TDD, and they blast him in the same post?

They remind of the kids I didn't want to be friends with in High School. The more I've thought about it, I'm starting to consider my banning a badge of honor!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/14/04 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
To be fair, there is only about five Uconn posters there who are "evil"...

Much more than that. Off the top of my head: DoggyDaddy, SouthBranch, Duchess9, EricSanDiego, LaserT, ZorroGris, RockyMTBlue, UConnfanTenn, JazzyJ and bojoskeet.

Some aren't evil, but are simply ridiculous (TonyCop).

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/14/04 5:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JS is about as bad as SouthBranch

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 12/14/04 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
JS is about as bad as SouthBranch

Kibitzer also has moments.

Quote:
Duchess9

If I understood the conversation the other day, duchess9 is now huskyrob. I could be wrong about that, however.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 12/22/04 5:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"The more I've thought about it, I'm starting to consider my banning a badge of honor!"

welcome to the club!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/22/04 5:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CTH! Whats up?

BTW, I switched from NPR to Air America...are you a fan of AA?

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 12/22/04 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can only get AA via the internet. that reminds me, i heard an interview on a nearby independent station w/ one of AA's producers. i guess a new haven station has picked AA up, but i don't think i can get it here. the only thing good on NPR around here is Car Talk and Whaddya Know on saturdays. National Petroleum Radio!

on AA, i love laura what's her name on the weekends. the english babe. flanders i think her name is. she is the former host of one of my favorite alternative resources, "Counterspin".

have you foregone the ESPN board? i never see you post there.

sbjules

PostPosted: 12/22/04 6:16 pm    ::: Cam! Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
CTH! Whats up?

BTW, I switched from NPR to Air America...are you a fan of AA?

I thought you were lost in the desert. One of Santa Barbara's clear channel radio stations changed to Air America. I'm delighted. I too like Laura Flanders and I must admit that I really like Al Franken & Catherine whatever her name is too. And lately Thom Hartman (sp?) is subbing for Randi Rhodes & he's quite good.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/22/04 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
have you foregone the ESPN board? i never see you post there.

I rarely visit the ESPN's WNBA board, and I haven't been to either of the WCBB boards in at least 5 months. I like this format better...plus, Reb keeps the place troll-free (somthing ESPN does not do).

AA has been a surprising hit in Phoenix. It is very enjoyable. Plus, I was tired of doing Carl Cassell, Linda Wertheimer, and Terri Gross impersonations. Smile

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/30/04 9:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess our BBall will the next to be banned! Herecy!!!!

http://connecticut.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1367&mid=45486996&sid=&tid=45486996&style=2&Reset=1

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 12/30/04 8:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My personal favorite comment from last night:

Quote:
Chalk one up for 729! Yup, the banners are won in the spring...but not hung up until the fall. Finally we see some deep thought behind the post of one previously incapable of such insight.

We can await with bated breath to read some enriching insights as to why our team is having a tough time now.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 01/02/05 5:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBall, what the heck is going on over there? This thread is creepy!

http://connecticut.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1367&tid=45671983&sid=&style=2

Keegan

PostPosted: 01/02/05 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're freaks - what do you expect?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: