RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Breaking News: Alexander wants to sell the Houston Comets.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
comets2207

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
I haven't read any of the links... but on the matter of a coaching change is there some reason, something that has been said, that leads anyone to believe that any of the potential buyers would fire Van Chancellor? I don't know why a new owner would do something like that. It's not the Dallas Cowboys that we're trying to return to form. I wouldn't assume that even a local owner who follows the Comets as a fan is going to necessarily see things the way we all seem to regarding Van.

there's been nothing SAID as far as I know, but a new owner would have to be crazy not to take into account the feedback of the fans - and in particular the STHs - as to why they stopped going to games or stopped buying season tickets. from a business standpoint, I cannot imagine being a new owner that would just completely disregard that aspect of this team. also, Mattress Mac, Sam Cassell and Hilton are all knowledgeable sports fans - not saying Les is not. But Les doesn't care about the Comets. I would have to hope that an owner that DOES care about the Comets would not allow the situation (as you see it above) to continue. Hilton has been a sponsor at the game now for a while ... he is at every game ... he can see with his OWN 2 EYES that a big change needs to be made.

I think you are right on the money - I think he was given a job of extreme power and we had an owner that just did not care and left it to be whatever it would be. I cannot imagine a new owner in and leaving that situation as is. If they do, they WILL hear from the fans - in one way or another. It just doesn't make any business sense whatsoever - so I'm hanging my hat on that being the saving grace for all of us Comets fans.

And although you're right that we have a ways to go ... Les wants this team gone bad - and those interested are more than serious. These aren't fly by night people that are making offers - Mattress Mac is one serious businessman and an incredible sports fans. He also loves this city. I see great potential in this ... and if you lived here, so would you.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammer...one of my conclusions as to why Alexander is selling is that he won't fire VC...or non-renew his contract. He just won't roll on the old guy.

And, I think "Johnny" Chancellor does some of the video stuff...perhaps as a third party vendor...ka-ching, ka-ching. I got no problem with Miss Betty or the grand boys...they are just tagging along.

Van has made a good name for himself within the sporting community here in Houston. But, once prospective owners have a little meeting with President and Chief Executive Officer Andrea B. Young...and she alerts them to the opinions of fans who responded to her e-mail quesitonaire, they will no doubt understand the paying public's displeasure with the 10-year Head Coach/General Manager of the Houston Comets.

Interesting observations from an out-of-towner with a more-than-front-row seat.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

comets2207 wrote:
I see great potential in this ... and if you lived here, so would you.

Oh no... I get it and do see the potential. This guy would be wonderful. (I did follow the Wikipedia link.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm just real believer in the power of the right now and right now Les is the owner of the Comets and Van is the GM and that's really the only reality that has EVER existed.

NK

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jammer,

Van is toast, and he knows it.

There has beeen some crazy shit going down recently with the old fart.

He's gone. No matter who the owner is, Van's contract is not going to be renewed in December.

A far as the sense of entitlement that you speak of: Yeah, the place reeks of it and the players have responded accordingly, as have the fans.

The surveys that the team got back were overwhelming in their distaste for Van and the over 2/3rds of the STHs that have not renewed reflect that.

There is a lot more going on with the coaching situation that hasn't been publicly posted. Nothing I know of indicates Van has a ghost of a chance of being in charge of anything Comet related in 2007.

The day it becomes official, the team will find 1,000 people knocking down the doors to either renew or purchase season tickets.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
jammer...one of my conclusions as to why Alexander is selling is that he won't fire VC...or non-renew his contract. He just won't roll on the old guy.

And, I think "Johnny" Chancellor does some of the video stuff...perhaps as a third party vendor...ka-ching, ka-ching. I got no problem with Miss Betty or the grand boys...they are just tagging along.

Van has made a good name for himself within the sporting community here in Houston. But, once prospective owners have a little meeting with President and Chief Executive Officer Andrea B. Young...and she alerts them to the opinions of fans who responded to her e-mail quesitonaire, they will no doubt understand the paying public's displeasure with the 10-year Head Coach/General Manager of the Houston Comets.

Thanks, more to follow. By the way... weren't there countering opinions on Van from fans? I thought that a significant number of fans were still committed to him?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NK wrote:
Jammer,

Van is toast, and he knows it.

There has beeen some crazy shit going down recently with the old fart.

He's gone. No matter who the owner is, Van's contract is not going to be renewed in December.

A far as the sense of entitlement that you speak of: Yeah, the place reeks of it and the players have responded accordingly, as have the fans.

The surveys that the team got back were overwhelming in their distaste for Van and the over 2/3rds of the STHs that have not renewed reflect that.

There is a lot more going on with the coaching situation that hasn't been publicly posted. Nothing I know of indicates Van has a ghost of a chance of being in charge of anything Comet related in 2007.

The day it becomes official, the team will find 1,000 people knocking down the doors to either renew or purchase season tickets.

Well that IS good news, NK. Tremendous, as a matter of fact. No more Van would be a hell of start.

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think the alternative position is best summed up in the words that were expressed at some point here on this board:

I love the Comets MORE than I hate Van Chancellor.

CD45 can elaborate, if necessary.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Thanks, more to follow. By the way... weren't there countering opinions on Van from fans? I thought that a significant number of fans were still committed to him?

Define significant. The surveys were over 90% negative towards Van.

There aren't many Van supporters left and if there are any, I sure haven't heard a peep from them.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
I think the alternative position is best summed up in the words that were expressed at some point here on this board:

yep ... some were more lenient in their position as to what they would or would not do with financial support. but I have not personally heard from any fan that felt differently about whether or not he needed to go. I think it's a huge majority that want him gone ... NK's 90% does not sound off base.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Umm, we need to have another phone call soon here.

Les was seeking resumes last August, he had quite a stack of them but he was only seeking those with NBA experience.

There have been interviews now and there is a reason that news about Karleen has dropped to zero............ Wink

I would so much love to drop a BOMBSHELL into the middle of this discussion.................... but I can't, not now, not yet......... Crying or Very sad

Edit: If the team is sold soon, the new owners should have the option on the coaching staff. If this drags into December, then Les will have to hold that press conference.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Yes, I would LOVE to elaborate and I'm sorry this has come up again but anyway...

What I meant by that is when the topic of boycotting the Comets came up if VC was still HC next season, I knew I wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with that...Yes, I wrote the emails and I signed the petitions where we voiced our displeasures with the coaching but, that's all I was willing to do...

You see, I'm NOT going to give up something that I LOVE for the sake of a protest to get rid of someone...Yes, it's time for a change of pace and I absolutely would be estatic if he's no longer the HC so in short I will always support the Houston Comets financially no matter who's the coach...And if VC is till HC next season, well so be it as far as I'm concern...This this the only pastime that I truly enjoy and nothing or noone is going to take away my thunder!! So let's hold on a change is coming!! Very Happy

Grandmasterflash and the Furious Five
GGL

PostPosted: 10/19/06 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cometsdrivefor5 wrote:
4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Yes, I would LOVE to elaborate and I'm sorry this has come up again but anyway...

What I meant by that is when the topic of boycotting the Comets came up if VC was still HC next season, I knew I wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with that...Yes, I wrote the emails and I signed the petitions where we voiced our displeasures with the coaching but, that's all I was willing to do...

You see, I'm NOT going to give up something that I LOVE for the sake of a protest to get rid of someone...Yes, it's time for a change of pace and I absolutely would be estatic if he's no longer the HC so in short I will always support the Houston Comets financially no matter who's the coach...And if VC is till HC next season, well so be it as far as I'm concern...This this the only pastime that I truly enjoy and nothing or noone is going to take away my thunder!! So let's hold on a change is coming!! Very Happy

I am whole hearted behind you CD. I am another Comet fan that did not want any thing to do with that petition. My concerns with the coaching staff are just that. Concerns. I did not want to take the chance of losing our Comets as well. I am just hoping that that petition will not be a negative impact to any potential buyer.

Maybe this is the time for another petition to be started with the ideal of showing our support for our Comets. Maybe the positive side will find a local owner that can produce a winning team and a successfull business.

IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR OUR COMETS. Very Happy

COMETFEVER

PostPosted: 10/19/06 8:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, the discussion seems to be better now. Anyway, me personally, knowing just a little, I hope Mac and Caselle get the chance. Good for Houston, good team people, good customer relate people. This talk about keeping the staff as is, giving them another chance, with new owners, disgusting! I hope Mac gets it, takes them out of the TC, and with fan support, takes the team to the top of the hill, with totally new people running the show! From the top on down! I look for a big battle between Les and Mac. The other interested parties will be a push over for Les! I think that will be the battle. Whomever, whatever happens, needs to happen now! They need to get the ball rolling, lots of things to re-establish. ALOT!! ALL the Chancelors need to go. That's another game in itself! The family seems to run over the rest of us. Like they have that golden pass. Sorry, I sit in the area near the family, and I am tired of watching this stuff. I'm there to support the team, not watch the family having a vacation. This goes from the top, VC, to the last grand kid. Sorry, don't everyone get in a wad, but seems there are 2 games going on. The Comets and the row of Chancelors. It's not thier private playground. Just ready for a change!

comets2207

PostPosted: 10/19/06 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GGL wrote:
cometsdrivefor5 wrote:
4ever_bball_fan wrote:

I am whole hearted behind you CD. I am another Comet fan that did not want any thing to do with that petition. My concerns with the coaching staff are just that. Concerns. I did not want to take the chance of losing our Comets as well. I am just hoping that that petition will not be a negative impact to any potential buyer.

Maybe this is the time for another petition to be started with the ideal of showing our support for our Comets. Maybe the positive side will find a local owner that can produce a winning team and a successfull business.

IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR OUR COMETS. Very Happy

CD didn't say she was against the Petition ... she said she wasn't going to boycott the team - which isn't what the Petition was about. She signed the Petition, as did I ... but I still renewed my season tickets. However, I still let the organization know that we needed a new Head Coach and I'm not sorry I did it b/c it's the truth.

You can still support the Comets and want a new head coach and want what's best for the team and voice your opinion. WE PAY TO SUPPORT THE COMETS ... we can have a voice.

I don't see a new owner being peeved that fans actually want to see a good product on the floor and want to support their team. I wrote an e-mail to Andrea yesterday and said that very thing - that I appreciate the job she has done, that I will support a new owner 100%, that I passionately support the Comets, but that I still want to see a change in the head coaching position and GM. Nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: 10/19/06 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jammer hit the nail right on the head concerning Van and his son. He does strut around like he is a mini coach. What does he really know? He could not keep his job as the head coach of a local girls team. I guess he was to busy scouting for the Comets. I would like to see a lot of the hanger owns get gone. That's the only way the Comets will ever get focused enough to be successful. That one of the problems too much off the court happenings. The team just can't focus.

Angloi

PostPosted: 10/19/06 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MsTena-T wrote:
NK wrote:
cherrystreet wrote:
I have seen both sides of Swoopes. I have heard her tell ball girls if you want my signature come to Greenspoint. I'm signing there but it'll cost you. Likewise, I have been at Rice Autry Court were she was watching Tina and Coop play and she signed autos until the usher made the little girls leave. You never know what you get. I don't have problem with her one way or the other.

I doubt a new owner would be trying to lose her services or those of Tina's. I was just wonder if the fallout of one of the biggest stars in the game being gay and going with the coach was too much to take in Les' circle of friends. I know it wasn't the deciding factor. It along with falling attendance, fewer season tickets helped him find another way out.

As far as SS goes, it often depends on whether Scottie is there. If she is, forget an autograph. When SS is on her own, she can be a completely different person.

Reagarding Les, he's wanted to get rid of the team for many years. They were the ex-wife's plaything. It's all about ego with Les. The team remains a reminder of her and that is the bottom line as to why he wants them gone. It's not about money, it's about being vindictive.

I can witness that also. Actually the shit is funny to me, cause I often think . . . when your stars fades you are gonna WANT people to WANT your autograph. When I see SS I walk by her ass like she is Ronald McDonald . . . BUT there are times when old Homie ain't around and SS is like the coolest chick on the block. SMH Rolling Eyes

I met her once and she was cooler than a polar bear's toe nails!! Laughing I guess everyone has their dual natures - we all can be multi-dimensional -plus, though I think in general she seems to be a cool chick (as someone said), she's not the bubbly type - u know the boisterous type - that just doesn't seem to be her - but she's cool to me! Very Happy

MsTena-T

PostPosted: 10/19/06 10:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

comets2207 wrote:

CD didn't say she was against the Petition ... she said she wasn't going to boycott the team - which isn't what the Petition was about. She signed the Petition, as did I ... but I still renewed my season tickets. However, I still let the organization know that we needed a new Head Coach and I'm not sorry I did it b/c it's the truth.

You can still support the Comets and want a new head coach and want what's best for the team and voice your opinion. WE PAY TO SUPPORT THE COMETS ... we can have a voice.

I don't see a new owner being peeved that fans actually want to see a good product on the floor and want to support their team. I wrote an e-mail to Andrea yesterday and said that very thing - that I appreciate the job she has done, that I will support a new owner 100%, that I passionately support the Comets, but that I still want to see a change in the head coaching position and GM. Nothing wrong with that.

EXACTLY! EXACTLY! EXACTLY! And I am not signing no petition where showing support means ignoring the obvious! If that is the definition of being supportive then I am not supportive and by those standards probably never will be!

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 10/20/06 12:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

COMETFEVER wrote:
ALL the Chancelors need to go. That's another game in itself! The family seems to run over the rest of us. Like they have that golden pass. Sorry, I sit in the area near the family, and I am tired of watching this stuff. I'm there to support the team, not watch the family having a vacation. This goes from the top, VC, to the last grand kid. Sorry, don't everyone get in a wad, but seems there are 2 games going on. The Comets and the row of Chancelors. It's not thier private playground. Just ready for a change!

cherrystreet wrote:
Jammer hit the nail right on the head concerning Van and his son. He does strut around like he is a mini coach. What does he really know? He could not keep his job as the head coach of a local girls team. I guess he was to busy scouting for the Comets. I would like to see a lot of the hanger owns get gone. That's the only way the Comets will ever get focused enough to be successful. That one of the problems too much off the court happenings. The team just can't focus.

Glad to hear it wasn't just me. My main issue with all of that is that it's a terribly corrupting influence on the entire organization. Now if they were indeed the owners... that would be different. Not good, but this is America and if you own something, it's yours to do with as you please. But Van is an employee and that type of revolving door of fat cat relatives and offspring and everyone eatin' the bar'b'cue and running around with the kinds of attitudes and airs that situations like this foster in people... that's not a good thing on a professional sports team.

One thing that happens, and there are some laws in the state of California that deal with certain similar situations in the workplace, is that all the employees and everyone associated with the team is in what in real world terms is a subordinate position to people who are actually not employees of the organization. And in this case, it seems like a gaggle of them.

So Big John doesn't actually work for the Comets but all the little people who do have to step out of his way when he comes down the hall and say "Yes, Sir." All that kind of nonsense. I think I saw his wife there and then there's the kids to contend with. To be perfectly frank, that's a lot of uppitty asses to kiss if you're just a person who's there to earn a paycheck.

Might seem to some people that this kind of stuff, employee relations in regards to Van and his family, is insignificant. I wouldn't be talking about it if I didn't think it was very significant. A team is not just the players and coaches and front office. It's hundreds of people who work in the arena doing scores of different jobs.

A vibe, or an atmosphere of negativity, weird undercurrents and all that shit, bounces from the principles to the staff and then right back at the principles. (Everyone was super nice to me, I should point out. Even people who I don't think it's in their nature to be nice. lol!) But that place was icy cold in terms of anything looking like togetherness or organizational team spirit.

I don't think I'm committing any kind of journalistic sin in saying that I heard first hand and overheard and witnessed discontented and disinterested employees with Comets logos on their shirts and even heard the team and some players being badmouthed. Something was breeding that sort of discontent and disloyalty and I think an "appearance" of nepotism and entitlement along with the stone cold icyness of the Comets' stars... were all things that were adding up to trouble in the Bayou City.

New owner should change all of that. Get rid of all that weird rot from championships gone by. Take away the power without accountability that is the juice that's running the show right now.

And take down the Diva stickers on people's lockers or play it for camp and/or show but definitely yank some superstar chains and get Swoopes to behave herself and her and Tina to show some warmth to the fans. And while you're at it, get a restraining order on Yoko, if you know what I mean. Wink

Did he say that? Shocked

I have a lot more to say about Swoopes (who I will always love and respect) but I have to pre warn people it's not going to be much better than what Clay Kallum was saying. Along the same lines. Not going to get into her personal life except as to how she's allowed it to intrude upon her career. Her professional life is fair game.

cometsdrivefor5

PostPosted: 10/20/06 6:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NK wrote:
4ever_bball_fan wrote:

Umm, we need to have another phone call soon here.

Les was seeking resumes last August, he had quite a stack of them but he was only seeking those with NBA experience.

There have been interviews now and there is a reason that news about Karleen has dropped to zero............ Wink

I would so much love to drop a [b]BOMBSHELL into the middle of this discussion.................... but I can't, not now, not yet......... Crying or Very sad

Edit: If the team is sold soon, the new owners should have the option on the coaching staff. If this drags into December, then Les will have to hold that press conference.

Why do you CONSTANTLY do this NK.??? You makes statements like this and then ZIP your lips...You are such a fuckin TEASE, LOL

How about not even mentioning anything that you know until YOU CAN FREAKIN tell us!!! Wink

NK

PostPosted: 10/20/06 7:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cometsdrivefor5 wrote:

Why do you CONSTANTLY do this NK.??? You makes statements like this and then ZIP your lips...You are such a fuckin TEASE, LOL

How about not even mentioning anything that you know until YOU CAN FREAKIN tell us!!! Wink

Sweetheart, you know you can PM me, you can email me and you can easily get my cell phone number if you don't still have it around somewhere. I'm pretty sure I gave it to you.

Sometimes I'm just bursting here, it's hard to not just say it out loud, but I do give hints if you read between the lines. This isn't the only place I post, you know......... Wink

There is such a possibility for good news, no......... great news. Better than any of us could have ever hoped or prayed for that sad day at the wings restaurant.

To paraphrase; It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.

Nothing is yet written in stone and there is always the possibility that things will go down the crapper. OTOH, Comet fans could find themselves with the best of all possible worlds if the pieces fall just right and they were already headed that way till the announcement by Les. I think those surveys had a large influence on him. He had to face the fact that his own neglect had created a situation he really didn't know existed. Once he found out just what he was up against, he decided to bail now, not later. This could be the best thing that's happened to us since the last Championship, but the possibilty remains that it could all turn to dust. I know a bit about what's going on, but I don't yet know the outcome and I just can't post it on a public board.

There are people with real power here who are operating in stealth mode, that has to be respected.

I have a dream:
1) A new owner, a local owner who cares about the team.
2) Andrea remains as CEO
3) A guy we are all familiar with as GM, a guy who was turning in his resignation till just recently. Hopefully he will be promoted to GM and stay.
4) A new head coach, one we are familiar with, not an NBA re-tread and one the players like and respect. One who already has a head coach offer in the W, but would rather be head coach of the Comets.
5) We stay at the TC, we are going to need the space because we are going to be putting up those 16,000 attendance numbers again soon if it all falls into place.
6) I have two courtside season tickets to fully enjoy the only pro sport I still care about, sometimes too much for my own good or my pocketbook.

It's a dream, but it's well within reason and we'll all know how much of it comes to pass within a few days to a few weeks.

I know that sounds positive, some may be shocked by that. It's OK, you'll get over it, just turn off that damn oven. Wink

PostPosted: 10/20/06 7:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
And while you're at it, get a restraining order on Yoko, if you know what I mean. Wink

Yoko?? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yoko was much more subtle, I think of "her" as Godzilla. Different approach, same destruction.

We should talk.

You're barking up the right tree, you just lack a full portfolio. I give you credit for your insight, given your limited time in the lion's den.

PostPosted: 10/20/06 8:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NK, I'm glad you know what I'm just FUNNING with you and I'm HAPPY to see some positives and happiness in your post...Good job Wink

I like your dream cause YOU and anyone that KNOWS me pretty well know how I feel about our Comets....I hope with all my heart that your dream does come true...You know what, I promised myself that if things worked out positively for us including what we want the most for the Comets next season, I'm going to treat myself to a COURTSIDE seat next season...I've never sat courtside and it's well over due.... Very Happy

Gamer4Real

PostPosted: 10/20/06 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not a big poster, but those who look at "who's browsing" see my name alot. Smile (shy about communicating my own opinions amongst those I consider knowledgable fans) RebKell's is my refuge as I've yet to "apprentice" many friends to be the junkie that I've become.

Anyway, The Comets (and the stars of )were what drew me into the W back in 98. I've gone through a few other favorite teams since then, but watching the decline of that great franchise has been saddening.

I got my very own team last season, in Chicago, and have come to learn the real attachment of a local team. There's nothing like it!

The posts today ( NK sounded damn near lighthearted Wink ) lifted my Friday morning, I hope only good things ahead for you folks in Houston...

Even though it seems now we won't get Karleen here in Chitown. Confused

Good Luck Houston!

comets2207

PostPosted: 10/20/06 9:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NK wrote:

I have a dream:
1) A new owner, a local owner who cares about the team.
2) Andrea remains as CEO
3) A guy we are all familiar with as GM, a guy who was turning in his resignation till just recently. Hopefully he will be promoted to GM and stay.
4) A new head coach, one we are familiar with, not an NBA re-tread and one the players like and respect. One who already has a head coach offer in the W, but would rather be head coach of the Comets.
5) We stay at the TC, we are going to need the space because we are going to be putting up those 16,000 attendance numbers again soon if it all falls into place.
6) I have two courtside season tickets to fully enjoy the only pro sport I still care about, sometimes too much for my own good or my pocketbook.

It's a dream, but it's well within reason and we'll all know how much of it comes to pass within a few days to a few weeks.

I know that sounds positive, some may be shocked by that. It's OK, you'll get over it, just turn off that damn oven. Wink

I decided to take my head out of the oven so that I could answer this ... Wink

1. ditto - Mattress Mac, Hilton, whoever that LIVES IN THE CITY AND CARES ABOUT IT

2. ditto - I really like Andrea

3. I think Tom Cross would make a wonderful GM

4. I think Karleen would make a great head coach and wouldn't be opposed to this

5. I agree ... I just posted on another board that Hofheinz is too limited b/c it only seats 8500 and we averaged around 8000 last year ... I think that we need to aim a little higher than a 500 person increase

6. I can't afford courtside, but I'll be there with the season tickets that I've already purchased

PostPosted: 10/20/06 9:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

comets2207 wrote:
5. I agree ... I just posted on another board that Hofheinz is too limited b/c it only seats 8500 and we averaged around 8000 last year ... I think that we need to aim a little higher than a 500 person increase

The Comets averaged ~7600. They were about 500/game up from 2005, which was the largest increase in the league.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: