RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Lib Fan Forum Part Deux: OOPS, you ARE invited

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedEqualsLuck

PostPosted: 09/26/06 12:15 am    ::: Lib Fan Forum Part Deux: OOPS, you ARE invited Reply Reply with quote

You may recall the thread (http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=20195) discussing why some Liberty fans weren't invited to attend the Fan Forum with Blaze - Pete over at MSG said "Thanks, but it's only for 10yr subscribers.

After confirming that two other 9yr subscribers had received an invite, I sent Pete the following email:

Interesting answer, since I've been considered by the Liberty a "ten" year subscriber (signed up in 97 for the 98 season) in all other areas. Got the 5th year t-shirt. Got the invite to the boat ride...

As I mentioned, I've had an ongoing issue about being correctly signed up for subscriber emails.... a question you neglected to answer.

same old same old over in liberty land.... good luck with the feedback you'll get in your forum.

Surprise, I get not one, but TWO phone calls from Pete and associate, inviting me to "call me" and signing me up for the Fan Forum.

I called back to say thanks, doubt that Blaze and the Liberty would be interested in the feedback I had to offer, and if they were it wouldn't be appropriate in their public forum. Good luck.

What amazes me -- tho i don't understand why it still does -- is the pure incompetence and/or disregard for common sense. I mean, it wasn't as if I haven't had conversations with him all season about not being on the email list... and it wasn't as if my "why didn't i get the email" email didn't have SUBSCRIBER SINCE 1998 at the bottom...

I made it simple for'em, but NO, they TRY and piss me off... Tell you what, Cam - I'll buy your Merc tickets and you buy my Lib tickets. That way we both can support the league and not feel dirty about doing it....

Lordy, where the hell is Donna when we need her?? Has she gotten back from Brazil?

PostPosted: 09/26/06 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

yet anthor reason to hate the FFO they can get their shit straight

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 09/26/06 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Talk about a supreme waste of time. It not like Blaze is going to ask what the team can do to improve and someone's actually going to say, "fire the person in the mirror."
KeiraNY

PostPosted: 09/26/06 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

With our luck, she'll have the mirror pointed at someone else!! She may end up firing the WRONG person just to save her sorry ass! Very Happy

harlem_basketball wrote:
Talk about a supreme waste of time. It not like Blaze is going to ask what the team can do to improve and someone's actually going to say, "fire the person in the mirror."

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: