RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

How does Loree Moore feel??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:37 pm    ::: How does Loree Moore feel?? Reply Reply with quote

Here is a quote from her.

"It's an unbelievable feeling," said Moore from her apartment in Knoxville. "Before me is a great opportunity to play for the Liberty. I'm really excited to be in the same backcourt as Becky Harmon (NYL point guard), she's always been one of my favorite players to watch in the WNBA."

http://utladyvols.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/041605aac.html

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:51 pm    ::: Re: How does Loree Moore feel?? Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:

"It's an unbelievable feeling," said Moore from her apartment in Knoxville. "Before me is a great opportunity to play for the Liberty. I'm really excited to be in the same backcourt as Becky Harmon (NYL point guard), she's always been one of my favorite players to watch in the WNBA."

I think Becky is going to make Moore carry her bags until she learns how to pronounce her name correctly... Twisted Evil

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:54 pm    ::: Re: How does Loree Moore feel?? Reply Reply with quote

From Knoxville to NYC it's one heck of a trek...let the education of Loree Moore begin!!!

Welcome to NY Loree!!! And tell your cousin KB her services are not needed anymore! Smile

Str8_Butta33 wrote:

Slovydal

PostPosted: 04/16/05 3:07 pm    ::: Re: How does Loree Moore feel?? Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
From Knoxville to NYC it's one heck of a trek...let the education of Loree Moore begin!!!

From So Cal, (Narbonne) to Knoxville, to New York! good luck, kid!

I hope she does well!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: