RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

YES YES YES NEW YORK LIBERTY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbrown4852

PostPosted: 04/16/05 11:44 am    ::: YES YES YES NEW YORK LIBERTY Reply Reply with quote

BLAZE FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT. LOREEEE.

bigbri131014

PostPosted: 04/16/05 11:45 am    ::: Re: YES YES YES NEW YORK LIBERTY Reply Reply with quote

dbrown4852 wrote:

LOL dont get too excited she could get traded LOL dont put it past blaze lmao

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 04/16/05 1:34 pm    ::: Re: YES YES YES NEW YORK LIBERTY Reply Reply with quote

dbrown4852 wrote:

Loree is also who I wanted the Libs to select.

sambista

PostPosted: 04/16/05 1:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i am perfectly happy with this choice. a true point. there should be no indecision here.

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am also happy with Loree Moore....She's a true PG with more size than Becky & Beck can drop back to the 2 spot!!! It also means KB might be gone. We don't need it anymore since Debbie Black retired Smile

The other two picks seem like a bust!! I can't believe we passed on Stephanie Blackmon!! Ugh!

We're going to get KILLED on the boards!!!

sebibb wrote:
i am perfectly happy with this choice. a true point. there should be no indecision here.

Keegan

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Loree Moore's a solid defender but her and Becky at the same time? Watch those turnovers rack up...
Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
I am also happy with Loree Moore....She's a true PG with more size than Becky & Beck can drop back to the 2 spot!!! It also means KB might be gone. We don't need it anymore since Debbie Black retired Smile

The other two picks seem like a bust!! I can't believe we passed on Stephanie Blackmon!! Ugh!

T. Pool better not be here to replace Christon, because if that's what they're thinking they had better think again. Christon is leaps and bounds better than Pool, she could stick though but as Meka's backup (*once C-Rob is gone*). Richman who's last name I thought was spelled "Richmond", if she makes the team better use that 6'4" frame to crash the boards, and should be able to make a layup or 2.

*I'm not saying that C-Rob is going to be traded, I meant Poll might be able to back up Meka whenever Crystal moves on*

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

C-Rob's not going anywhere! Meka I believe will still be C-Rob's back up but if this Tabitha Pool chick sticks...she can still play SF and either C-Rob/Christon can play the 2 as well....

All I know is that this is not the smartest decision the Libs have made. I would've picked a big in the 1st round (thanks SFO & Mike-T for stealing them) and picked Loree in the 2nd or even Jamie Carey....Oh well!

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

T. Pool better not be here to replace Christon, because if that's what they're thinking they had better think again. Christon is leaps and bounds better than Pool, she could stick though but as Meka's backup (*once C-Rob is gone*). Richman who's last name I thought was spelled "Richmond", if she makes the team better use that 6'4" frame to crash the boards, and should be able to make a layup or 2.

*I'm not saying that C-Rob is going to be traded, I meant Poll might be able to back up Meka whenever Crystal moves on*

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
C-Rob's not going anywhere! Meka I believe will still be C-Rob's back up but if this Tabitha Pool chick sticks...she can still play SF and either C-Rob/Christon can play the 2 as well....

All I know is that this is not the smartest decision the Libs have made. I would've picked a big in the 1st round (thanks SFO & Mike-T for stealing them) and picked Loree in the 2nd or even Jamie Carey....Oh well!

Crystal wont be around forever is all I'm saying, she will probably be here for this season and then move on or be moved next.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:36 pm    ::: Re: YES YES YES NEW YORK LIBERTY Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
dbrown4852 wrote:

Loree is also who I wanted the Libs to select.

They needed a PG, Haynie was taken already, and Moore is a safer pick than Carey or Dant for example, and Wheeler is a shooting type PG, just like Becky, which didn't fit. Confused

I think Blaze was just scared to gamble and didn't want to lose Moore in the 2nd round.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 04/16/05 2:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No, it wouldn't be surprised if Crystal was around for the next 4 years. She's still good enough to stick around...I wish I knew how long her contract was....

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

Crystal wont be around forever is all I'm saying, she will probably be here for this season and then move on or be moved next.

dbrown4852

PostPosted: 04/16/05 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richman who's last name I thought was spelled "Richmond", if she makes the team better use that 6'4" frame to crash the boards, and should be able to make a layup or 2.

Don't count on this. RIchman barely played for Rutgers. In my opinion, Stacy Stephens is much better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: