RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gotta be bold today...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/13/06 11:10 am    ::: Gotta be bold today... Reply Reply with quote

Top 20 is my goal! I'm #21, 30 points behind....which scrub is going to play and do the most today.... Confused

BCBG25

PostPosted: 08/13/06 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm still deciding on whether to pick either Leslie or Catchings. Both will certainly kill the opposition, but will they even play that much? Ok, let me rephrase that, will they even be needed? I can only pick one...questions...

PostPosted: 08/13/06 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
I'm still deciding on whether to pick either Leslie or Catchings. Both will certainly kill the opposition, but will they even play that much? Ok, let me rephrase that, will they even be needed? I can only pick one...questions...

I'm going to skip them both. If it means anything...Tamika was VERY SORE after the Sun game. She said she felt like an old lady. I had no sympathy for her.... Wink OLD, my butt....

bullsky

PostPosted: 08/13/06 12:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since I started really late, Im going to be risky today. Im taking only players that (a) wont be in the playoffs, or (b) are bench players on playoff teams. I doubt many playoff teams will play their starters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: