RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

GWB is no FDR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 03/31/05 9:59 am    ::: GWB is no FDR Reply Reply with quote

It's now been three and a half years since the Sept. 11 attacks. A lot can be accomplished in that time.

Three and a half years after Dec. 7, 1941, the United States had built and equipped an army and navy that had crossed two oceans, the English Channel and the Rhine; it had already won Germany's surrender and was two months from vanquishing Japan.

#NATC

PostPosted: 03/31/05 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmm.... I wonder if GWB will consider using some nucular weapons to make up for lost time

PostPosted: 03/31/05 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ooops, I forgot the attribution. Those words come from the Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction . Their report, documenting the monumental lapses by our intelligence gathering agencies leading up to the invasion of Iraq, was made public today.

The commission was chaired by a Republican, Laurence H Silberman, who was appointed to the position by president Bush. You may recall him as the man who voided the convictions of John Poindexter and Oliver North, or saying that president Clinton was "at war with the US government", or being on the panel that replaced Robert Fiske with Kenneth Starr, or negotiating with Iran without knowledge of the US goverment during the hostage crisis.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: