RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

wardrobe!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 03/26/05 12:05 pm    ::: wardrobe! Reply Reply with quote

oh, annie, annie, annie . . .

unless you're on your way to an aka confab, which wouldn't be happening, do not - repeat, DO NOT - ever wear that pink and green . . . thing you've got on today.

PostPosted: 03/26/05 1:05 pm    ::: Re: wardrobe! Reply Reply with quote

Aargh! My eyes! My eyes! Aaaah!

sebibb wrote:
oh, annie, annie, annie . . .

unless you're on your way to an aka confab, which wouldn't be happening, do not - repeat, DO NOT - ever wear that pink and green . . . thing you've got on today.

PostPosted: 03/28/05 1:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Let's not cut the dueling pinks any slack about Lisa and SDS yesterday! Lisa had no accessories with that outfit and Stacey looked like she came back from the mall at Christmas time, all wrinkled and all.

My wife was all over them; she couldn't believe they would appear in those outfits!

sambista

PostPosted: 03/28/05 1:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Let's not cut the dueling pinks any slack about Lisa and SDS yesterday! Lisa had no accessories with that outfit and Stacey looked like she came back from the mall at Christmas time, all wrinkled and all.

My wife was all over them; she couldn't believe they would appear in those outfits!

lisa was wearing those ho hoops in her ears. maybe that's the look now, but i was thinking it was a good thing she wasn't standing on a street corner.

PostPosted: 03/28/05 4:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

lisa was wearing those ho hoops in her ears. maybe that's the look now, but i was thinking it was a good thing she wasn't standing on a street corner.

Lisa doesn't need accessories, she also does not need to wear a turtleneck. Her best feature is her long neck and she either covers it or cuts it off with that dam short set of beads she's been wearing, ahhh. Please let someone dress you Lisa, you could be so chic, so elegant, even stunning if you'd be more classic and less trendy.
Stacey, well she's from Canada so she isn't doing so bad considering Wink

and Annie, well I am totally convinced the women is color blind, it is the only excuse she has for all those hideous pastels!

I would like to compliment Kara Lawson who looks professional and totally pulled together in a way Annie could learn from!

sambista

PostPosted: 03/28/05 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i like lawson's presentation overall, too, including commentary (which is the point, right?). the way she connects with the camera reminds me of one of my all-time faves, mary carillo. that said, she's really got to learn to stop screaming and understand that the professional mic will more than carry her substantial voice.

PostPosted: 03/28/05 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
sebibb wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

Lisa doesn't need accessories, she also does not need to wear a turtleneck. Her best feature is her long neck and she either covers it or cuts it off with that dam short set of beads she's been wearing, ahhh. Please let someone dress you Lisa, you could be so chic, so elegant, even stunning if you'd be more classic and less trendy.
Stacey, well she's from Canada so she isn't doing so bad considering Wink

and Annie, well I am totally convinced the women is color blind, it is the only excuse she has for all those hideous pastels!

I would like to compliment Kara Lawson who looks professional and totally pulled together in a way Annie could learn from!

Not to mention Kara has turned out to be the best announcer of the bunch.

Sass

PostPosted: 03/28/05 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought Lisa's choker necklace was bad Saturday, until she showed up in that pink turtleneck yesterday. Good lawd! She looked like a goddamn giraffe. For the love of god, give Lawson more assignments! She's a great commentator and doesn't wear hideous outfits.

inky

PostPosted: 03/28/05 6:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The remarkable thing about Lisa on Saturday was the feat of engineering that gave her all that cleavage. We're talking pushup, underwire, duct tape and probably super glue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: