RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

For Hartford Coach, It's Baby and Ball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 03/19/05 3:38 pm    ::: For Hartford Coach, It's Baby and Ball Reply Reply with quote

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-BKW-NCAA-Rizzotti.html?

PostPosted: 03/19/05 4:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hartford coach Jen Rizzotti, eight months pregnant, holds on to a basketball as she watches over her team practice for the women's NCAA tournament at Gampel Pavilion in Storrs, Conn.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 03/19/05 6:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:

Hartford coach Jen Rizzotti, eight months pregnant, holds on to a basketball as she watches over her team practice for the women's NCAA tournament at Gampel Pavilion in Storrs, Conn.

AWWW..too bad that Cappie and the lady knights is going to whoop her team up on Sunday Laughing ...

Ballwinner

PostPosted: 03/19/05 7:12 pm    ::: Martin espisode quote Reply Reply with quote

That photo reminds me of the 1996 episode of Martin that had Rebecca Lobo, Sheryl Swoopes, Dawn Staley, and Teresa Edwards. They scrimmage Martin and his friends. I believe it was Edwards who says, "Hey, big daddy, give me the ball." The man replies that he doesn't have the ball. She then asks what he's got under his shirt, pointing to his big belly.

Rizzotti must be having a boy b/c it looks like she's hiding a 30" ball.

PostPosted: 03/19/05 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MSUstudent31 wrote:
stever wrote:

AWWW..too bad that Cappie and the lady knights is going to whoop her team up on Sunday Laughing ...

who knows whats gunna happen its in Storrs the Crowd will most likely be behind Jen and the hawks.. knowing what happened during the BET Viv and co. are less popular in Storrs CT than Pat Summitt and co. GO HAWKS!!!

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 03/19/05 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bigbri131014 wrote:
MSUstudent31 wrote:
stever wrote:

who knows whats gunna happen its in Storrs the Crowd will most likely be behind Jen and the hawks.. knowing what happened during the BET Viv and co. are less popular in Storrs CT than Pat Summitt and co. GO HAWKS!!!

The crowd wont be a factor at all...they will be fully prepared
http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050317/SPORTS0201/503170343/1048

dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/20/05 9:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

even if the crowd is a factor, Rutgers should have too many horses for U Ha.

Maybe a close first half at best I would think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: