RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Spiders-Seminoles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/18/05 11:15 am    ::: Spiders-Seminoles Reply Reply with quote

Seems most folks have Florida State penciled into the second-round already.

I have to admit, given the way Richmond finished out the year that I'm not sure its invitation was justified, but I can't say I'm not pleased .

Kate Flavin missed the A-10 tourney withan unspecified knee injury - my guess is it was a sprain or a hyper-extention.

http://richmondspiders.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/031705aab.html

If Flavin can play and she is close to 100 percent, no reason Spiders can't pull this one out. If you've never seen her, I'd compare her game a bit to Jess Brungo, although Brungo had a sharper outside game and Flavin is stronger in the paint. I think Flavin is as gritty as any player anywhere. - a joy to watch. Rutgers transfer Saona Chapman had one of the best games of her career last season helping the Spiders take down FSU in the WNIT. It would help if she could duplicate that performance.

Gaucho Don

PostPosted: 03/19/05 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Should be a good game Smile It's been very interesting to see the stories about how Semrau has delegated more to her assistants. I wonder how much Cori Close is responsible for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: