RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Red Flash NEC Champs Again!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/12/05 3:57 pm    ::: Red Flash NEC Champs Again!!! Reply Reply with quote

Very Happy

It's party time in Loretto (and here too!!!)

St. Francis (Pa.) 65 RMU 50 FINAL

Editing to add congrats on a great season to Monsac and the Colonials.

RMU will be the preseason NEC favorite next year.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/13/05 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I tried to get Charlie Creme to say something nice about Swink and company in the ESPN chat, but no dice. Going to Minnesota is a tough break.

PostPosted: 03/13/05 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well that is appreciated but I seriously doubt Creme knows the Red Flash from the Red Storm.

As you may recall I was hoping for Notre Dame, but really, the Gophers seem to be the best of possible worlds for the Flash among the No. 3 seeds.

The McCarville-Swink match up should prove interesting- my best guess being that both will put up big offensive numbers. St. Francis is playing good team ball on both ends right now and anything can happen.

On a side note, I was pleasantly stunned to see the Spiders receive the invite. Have to admit I know as much about Florida State as Creme likely does about the Red Flash. Does Richmond, with a healthy Flavin have a chance?

pilight

PostPosted: 03/13/05 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ProfessorChaos06 wrote:
On a side note, I was pleasantly stunned to see the Spiders receive the invite. Have to admit I know as much about Florida State as Creme likely does about the Red Flash. Does Richmond, with a healthy Flavin have a chance?

I think they have a chance. FSU is about as good as Virginia, who Richmond beat earlier in the year.

That's about it, I don't think they have a prayer against UConn in Storrs for the second round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: