RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

DeLisha for Chamique?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 03/08/05 11:23 am    ::: DeLisha for Chamique? Reply Reply with quote

According to some random dude Razz on the ESPN board

Quote:
FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY ARE GOING TO TRADE DELISHA FOR HOLDSCLAW

Mr. Nasty's Post

[Edit] Question mark added to title so as not to be seen to be posting rumour as fact Wink

PostPosted: 03/08/05 11:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It isn't completely baseless. There is a proposed trade out there that would send Tamecka Dixon and DeLisha Milton to Washington for Chamique Holdsclaw.

However, will Penny Toler make the deal? Phoenix knows Penny will back out of a deal at the last SECOND, even if the player has already been contacted about the trade.

Mysticwiz

PostPosted: 03/08/05 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
It isn't completely baseless. There is a proposed trade out there that would send Tamecka Dixon and DeLisha Milton to Washington for Chamique Holdsclaw.

However, will Penny Toler make the deal? Phoenix knows Penny will back out of a deal at the last SECOND, even if the player has already been contacted about the trade.

Evil or Very Mad this trade would be so short sided.a one year window,which is not a good thing with the coach we have on the bench.next year we would have to face building a team, with very few tradeable assets,and the expansion and all that goes with it.

then again, i should not be shocked.adding Chas and TJ was...

Keegan

PostPosted: 03/08/05 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interesting.

Mr Nasty is a bit lacking in coherence though so I think I'll rely on other sources for the scoop.
Keegan

PostPosted: 03/08/05 5:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see some Mystics fans have been using the new CK fragrance "Denial" (referring to the ESPN board).
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 03/08/05 5:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That is okay. If The Baby is traded, the Liberty fans on this board will be Mercury fans, and they will use the fragrance, "Recovery." It is part of the Elizabeth Taylor line along with "Hangover."

Slovydal

PostPosted: 03/08/05 6:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
I see some Mystics fans have been using the new CK fragrance "Denial" (referring to the ESPN board).

According to VeProf, the trade possibility is somehting that leaked from this board.

Never mind that international has NEVER even posted on this board - lol!

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 03/09/05 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:

Maybe Toler played Phoenix on purpose... Idea Certainly screwed the Mercury up didn't it? And that's what GMs are supposed to do: Screw their competitors Razz Now if only Anne Donovan could learn a few of her tricks... Arrow

This would be a huge hose for Washington... Exclamation Dixon, while being an excellent SG (12,3,3, and 1), seems to be healthy every other year. I would demand Mabika instead of Dixon. Especially since WAS needs a SF...

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 03/09/05 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral, screwing your competitors is one thing. But she pissed off Michael Cooper so much, he jumped to the NBA mid-season. And she really upset Tamecka Dixon. It is one thing to screw the opposition; it is another to do it to the detriment of relationships with players and personnel.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 03/09/05 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Admiral, screwing your competitors is one thing. But she pissed off Michael Cooper so much, he jumped to the NBA mid-season. And she really upset Tamecka Dixon. It is one thing to screw the opposition; it is another to do it to the detriment of relationships with players and personnel.

I wonder how upset Anna DeForge is... Rolling Eyes

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 03/09/05 4:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why would DeForge have been upset? With Plenette injured, she still would have started, as Penny was at the 4. And we might have kept that lineup in place. And if DeForge performed better than Dixon, Tamecka could have come off the bench.

What does DeForge have to do with Penny Toler's actions as a GM?

internationalbball

PostPosted: 03/10/05 12:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lucccc

you are always taliking like you know what you are talking about it is not some leak it is the truth since I talk to the agents voice everyday and I am not some random dude so now I am on this board so watch what you say please

Keegan

PostPosted: 03/10/05 12:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
What does DeForge have to do with Penny Toler's actions as a GM?

NL is the new Cheryl Miller? Laughing
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/10/05 1:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

internationalbball wrote:
Lucccc

you are always taliking like you know what you are talking about it is not some leak it is the truth since I talk to the agents voice everyday and I am not some random dude so now I am on this board so watch what you say please

Oh my, I would then be a Sparks fan, oh my how the world turns. The Mystics ain't too bad and I'm sure D-Nasty would be a big asset, and it would be fun to watch Mique maybe a bit more relaxed.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 03/10/05 1:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lucccc

Intern, he was kidding about the "random dude" thing.
There's a lot of subtle jokes around here but I'm sure your credibility is respected.
Luuuc is a good guy.

Cam usually knows what he's talking about
Keegan has a website with really good info on players
pilight has every stat on everyone
blue is brilliant (she finally came over here!)
SFO is Bill Laimbeer

who else should Intern know about?

Believe me, he's used to hearing fans say some stupid things over the last several years...

It may be time to do an introductions thread...

sportsfan48

PostPosted: 03/10/05 1:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
There's a lot of subtle jokes around here but I'm sure your credibility is respected.
Luuuc is a good guy.

SFO is Bill Laimbeer

Slovy is right about Luuuc is a good guy. You will find he does know what he is taking about in most of his posts. If he comes across as not knowing anything, then you can blame the Brigade. I think luuuc may have left a few of his brain cells in Majerles in downtown Phoenix this past summer. Keegan probably has a few brain cells bouncing off the walls there too. Both of these guys are Aussies and probably know more about American basketball than Americans do.

As for cam....he was the one in the Mercury courtside seats during the LA/Sparks game last season who made your wife laugh at his "OmiLisa, you're fired!" comment to LL.

And speaking of Majerles, I hope you will come and let the Brigade buy you a drink at Majerles after your wife's game in Phoenix this summer.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 03/10/05 2:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have to say, I would love to have Delisha on the Mercury. She is one of the only players in the entire league who can defend the 3, 4, and 5, irrespective of the size of her opponents. Her offensive abilities are underrated as well, as she is a solid three-point shooter, but also has a good face up game.

caune

PostPosted: 03/10/05 9:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
Quote:
Luuuc is a good guy.

SFO is Bill Laimbeer

Slovy is right about Luuuc is a good guy. You will find he does know what he is taking about in most of his posts. If he comes across as not knowing anything, then you can blame the Brigade. I think luuuc may have left a few of his brain cells in Majerles in downtown Phoenix this past summer. Keegan probably has a few brain cells bouncing off the walls there too. Both of these guys are Aussies and probably know more about American basketball than Americans do.

As for cam....he was the one in the Mercury courtside seats during the LA/Sparks game last season who made your wife laugh at his "OmiLisa, you're fired!" comment to LL.

And speaking of Majerles, I hope you will come and let the Brigade buy you a drink at Majerles after your wife's game in Phoenix this summer.

cough cough, excuse me, that was ME who yelled "Omalisa you're fired" and thanks to the creative Seattle fans for that great line! but hey, Cam tells the story better Wink

dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/10/05 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ahem, ahem. Intros?

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 03/10/05 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lucccc
you are always taliking like you know what you are talking about

Actually on occasion I talk like I don't know what I'm talking about, but you haven't known me long so you probably missed it

Quote:
it is not some leak it is the truth since I talk to the agents voice everyday

Wouldn't that make it a leak then? (Not that I ever called it a leak in the first place)

Quote:
and I am not some random dude

Sorry you missed the " Razz " symbol I wrote after the phrase 'random dude' - which was my sarcastic way of saying you were anything but random. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.
Anyway, in future I will refer to you as "non-random dude who uses random spelling" Razz

Quote:
so now I am on this board so watch what you say please

It is good to have you here.
I used to run riot on this board with the ludicrous things I said, but from now on I will be much more careful.

ËASHF*(#%Y()EJFW&T(QUTJWESG(&!!!!

Oops.. that was the last time, I promise Wink

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lucc no problem not getting enough sleep here in Koreal a little grouchy I think but know problem it is all in fun actually the board has taught me alot I know delisha is my wife but yall are the fans and you are entitled to say whatever you want and there would be no WNBA without you remember that.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

but know problem it is all in fun

Yes, it is all in fun around here, for sure Smile
We are all fans, that's why we come here, but it's great to have your perspective too. It has been very eye-opening.
Hope you get some sleep tonight!

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
but know problem it is all in fun

Yes, it is all in fun around here, for sure Smile
We are all fans, that's why we come here, but it's great to have your perspective too. It has been very eye-opening.
Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Soon eoungh Ro, you will see who the good guys are and who's just jerky without a cause or clue. Luuuc's one of the good guys. You also have to remember fans use these boards to vent and there might be some not so nice things you wouldn't tell a dog, posed on these boards. You just have to let it slide off your back. My thing is, if you can't or would never step to my face and say, it it was neer said.

Anywhoo, have fun

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
pilight

PostPosted: 03/10/05 12:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wonder what internationalbball would think if I switched my avatar to the one I use on WNBAtalk.com.

PostPosted: 03/10/05 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

email him the avatar so he can use it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: