RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gaucho Don

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slovydal

PostPosted: 03/06/05 9:18 pm    ::: Gaucho Don Reply Reply with quote

Congatulations to Santa Barbara!

What is that now - 20 consecutive times they've beaten Long Beach?

: (

Pilight?

Gaucho Don

PostPosted: 03/06/05 10:07 pm    ::: Thanks! Reply Reply with quote

Thanks! Yeah, I think it's 28 and am hoping that we get the chance to go for 29 next Saturday Smile (payback for the old days of Long Beach domination... I've seen differing numbers from 27 to 37 of how many straight wins long beach had over UCSB before we turned the tables)

I actually only got to watch the first half in person as I had to leave for a very important family birthday, but heard the rest on the radio in transit and taped it and plan to watch the second half video tonight Smile

Nice to have some competition coming back into the league with Long Beach and Northridge's improvement, hopefully we can take another step towards better RPI and the potential of two tournament teams next year.

Also, hopefully we've cemented the second place team making it into the WNIT Smile... if the big west only has one team playing postseason this year, it'll be a shame.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: