RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Brittany Jackson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wnbafan

PostPosted: 03/06/05 10:17 am    ::: Brittany Jackson Reply Reply with quote

What is your opinion on Brittany Jackson? Do you think her senior year efforts, and her play in the SEC tournament make her a draft consideration? If so, Do you think she can make it off the bench in the WNBA?

PostPosted: 03/06/05 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that BJ graduated a year too early. She might have had a better chance in '06 with the new Chicago team coming in.

That said, I think she has a reasonable shot this year. I, for one, hope she doesn't end up like Kristen Clement...wherever she is.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/06/05 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm selling Brittany Jackson as a serious roster candidate. She can't drive on college guards, let alone pros, and won't get open outside looks like she gets now. She's not nearly good enough on D to make it as a stopper.

She would have had a better chance if Val had stayed and "This is Who I Am" continued.

PostPosted: 03/06/05 11:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree with Pilight. Plus, Brittany sometimes releases her shot relatively low, making it easier to block...especially for the more athletic players in the W.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 03/07/05 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOL, maybe she can be the Anna K. of the WNBA...LOL, she's certainly pretty enough...

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/07/05 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
I agree with Pilight. Plus, Brittany sometimes releases her shot relatively low, making it easier to block...especially for the more athletic players in the W.

She seems to be getting the release a lot higher this year, than in previous years, her release is much quicker also. the lower release usually comes when she launches those 25 to 30 footers Smile

That being said, I just don't see her in the 'W', but one never knows, she's not a bad slasher, but I just don't think she's athletic enough to make it, she has unbelievable range, but not sure she's quick enough on D to stick either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: